Littleton, CO

Posted August 24, 2013
I love how small the school is and my kindergartener loves it! I don't worry about her safety because the school is very secure in how they have the kids enter in their classroom door and not the main entrance.

Posted September 27, 2012
Very friendly staff is one of the key points of Peiffer. Parent involvement is a plus! The new principal seems great! We are parents of a Kindergartener and so far enjoy Peiffer!

Posted April 13, 2011
I can't say enough positive things about this school. I have a first and third grader at Peiffer. Peiffer has great staff, a wonderful principal and an excellent and involved PTA . The school has advanced technology and provides a terrific nurturing and learning environment. While the test scores are not as good as some other schools, I am very pleased with my kids' progress and encourage you to visit Peiffer in order to best evaluate it -it truly is a great school!

Posted April 11, 2011
Excellent school and excellent staff. If you are trying to decide between this school and the other Jeffco school on Belleview, Peiffer is by far the better choice.

Posted February 16, 2011
Our oldest is a kindergartener at Peiffer so I will confess that I don't have alot of experience comparing schools, but I do know that when I toured 5 area schools last year I absolutely felt like Peiffer had the warmest, most nurturing environment. My instinct didn't fail me. The principal, Robin Weikel, creates a wonderful environment of cooperation between herself, her staff, and the parents. The PTA is very strong and supportive. Test scores have apparently been a bit problematic recently which causes the lower GreatSchools rating, but since we all know there are many other ways to evaluate a school, I would suggest you visit Peiffer to truly experience it.

Peiffer Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2008

Posted January 21, 2008
This school is wonderful. My childcouldn't imagine leaving it. He loved it. He would always say Mrs. Weikel was the best principal ever. Then Mrs. Sales was his all time favorite. It's sad that he had to move on to carmody he still talks about Peiffer though.

Posted September 19, 2006
We just started with Peiffer this year and I am very impressed with the principal, teachers and staff. They are very willing to listen to my concerns and they make corrections almost immediately. I think my kids will have a great year there.

Posted August 21, 2006
After 4 different schools with 2 years at Peiffer I have never been happier with the education my 3 kids are receiving. While many schools place an emphasis on teaching toward the standardized tests, Peiffer focuses on teaching to learn and teaches kids to love learning with an emphasis on reading and fine arts. The teachers work with each child's strengths and weaknesses and the principal is always there to help with any concerns.

Peiffer Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2006
This school has consistently delivered a great education for my child. While mine needs g/t programming, this school's focus on special education has given my son numerous opportunities to grow as an empathic, well-rounded human being. He is excited to go to school every day, and feels a great sense of community and belonging.

Peiffer Elementary School
4997 South Miller Way, Littleton, CO  80127
Last modified Peiffer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peiffer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top