Eagle Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2014
Don't bring you child with special education to this school. They don't know what to do with a kid that needs special program. I came from NY and he was in a special group like 10:1 so 10 students:1 teacher. Here they have 29 students:1 teacher and one assistant. Well!!!! that's bad!!! The coordinator for special education never pick up his phone and he never!!! returns your phone calls. Sorry I came to Englewood, CO. My boy cries everyday. He has to be in his own all the time. WOWWWW!!!!!

Posted September 04, 2014
My daughter has attended Eagle Ridge from all day kindergarten to being currently enrolled in 6th grade. She has had wonderful teachers most of whom are still with the school. The staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help you. I have been involved in the classroom and on field trips and I know how much the teachers put into their lesson plans and working with their students to help them succeed. My daughter has thrived at Eagle Ridge and I guarantee you would not be disappointed to send your child to our school.

Posted April 01, 2013
We have loved ERE! We have 2 children, one going on 6 years at ERE and another, 4 years. Most of the teachers are very accessible and open to communication. I have always had any concerns addressed almost immediately! The teachers have been and are very aware of how our kids are doing and where they need to improve. There are programs available to kids who are struggling which as certainly helped one of my children.

Posted December 18, 2012
We moved here from out of state and had two of our children attend Eagle Ridge from 1st and 3rd grade on. With very few exceptions the teachers at Eagle Ridge were outstanding and the parental involvement was strong. Our children were challenged academically and the extra cirrucular activities were good. One of the best schools around in my opinion.

Posted August 28, 2011
When my daughter was struggling in math, her 6th grade teacher went out of her way -- scheduling help during lunch and after school -- to make sure she understood the math concepts and could apply them during class. Very good at responding to emails and keeping me informed on my daughter's struggles and triumphs.

Eagle Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2009
Hope that your child has a Master Teacher at this school. Otherwise, the educational level of your student will fall behind. No extra tutoring is given to students who fall below or ahead of the curve. Many parents seek outside tutoring to develop the academic potential of their students. Supplementing the school curriculum is essential.

Posted December 02, 2008

Eagle Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted January 21, 2008
I beleive that Eagle Ridge has the potientail of being a very good school as long as your children are above the grade level expectation. I have had great experiances there with the staff but I don't believ that they have any tools for the children to excell.

Eagle Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted May 19, 2006
Academic programs excellent Extracurricular activities excellent Parent involvement very high Overall an excellent school

Eagle Ridge Elementary School
7716 Timberline Rd, Lone Tree, CO  80124
Last modified Eagle Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top