Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I have had 1 child in Eagle Ridge since kindergarten. She is going into 5th grade this year. We have enjoyed good teachers each year with phenomenal teachers every other year who make a special connection with my kid and many of her class mates. We are getting ready to start our second child. I have faith and confidence that our second will be a part of the same strong community that we have enjoyed to date.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

3rd, 4th and 6th grade teams are great at this school. My rating is solely on the 5th grade team which was a horrible experience for my student and our family.

This school has been a horrible experience. There are truly great teachers but they keep leaving because the leadership is so bad. New teachers coming in are awful, uncaring, unsympathetic and lazy. Stay away from the 5th grade team completely. The 3rd, 4th and 6th grade teams are great, I wish I could give a higher star rating, but I'm glad to be finished with this school.

This school deserves a zero, but I can't. My five-year old has gone to this school for 6 years and every year he has regretted going to the school. I loved the school besides the fact of all the special needs kids not under care and the lack of teachers respect.

Don't bring you child with special education to this school. They don't know what to do with a kid that needs special program. I came from NY and he was in a special group like 10:1 so 10 students:1 teacher. Here they have 29 students:1 teacher and one assistant. Well!!!! that's bad!!! The coordinator for special education never pick up his phone and he never!!! returns your phone calls. Sorry I came to Englewood, CO. My boy cries everyday. He has to be in his own all the time. WOWWWW!!!!!

My daughter has attended Eagle Ridge from all day kindergarten to being currently enrolled in 6th grade. She has had wonderful teachers most of whom are still with the school. The staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help you. I have been involved in the classroom and on field trips and I know how much the teachers put into their lesson plans and working with their students to help them succeed. My daughter has thrived at Eagle Ridge and I guarantee you would not be disappointed to send your child to our school.

We have loved ERE! We have 2 children, one going on 6 years at ERE and another, 4 years. Most of the teachers are very accessible and open to communication. I have always had any concerns addressed almost immediately! The teachers have been and are very aware of how our kids are doing and where they need to improve. There are programs available to kids who are struggling which as certainly helped one of my children.

We moved here from out of state and had two of our children attend Eagle Ridge from 1st and 3rd grade on. With very few exceptions the teachers at Eagle Ridge were outstanding and the parental involvement was strong. Our children were challenged academically and the extra cirrucular activities were good. One of the best schools around in my opinion.

When my daughter was struggling in math, her 6th grade teacher went out of her way -- scheduling help during lunch and after school -- to make sure she understood the math concepts and could apply them during class. Very good at responding to emails and keeping me informed on my daughter's struggles and triumphs.

Hope that your child has a Master Teacher at this school. Otherwise, the educational level of your student will fall behind. No extra tutoring is given to students who fall below or ahead of the curve. Many parents seek outside tutoring to develop the academic potential of their students. Supplementing the school curriculum is essential.

Last modified Eagle Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.