Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 16, 2016
Mrs. Corbo. She is an incredible teacher who brings kids together in a great way and knows how to challenge in constructive ways. Even with a large classroom, she had a cohesive classroom with great teamwork.

Posted June 16, 2016
I have had 1 child in Eagle Ridge since kindergarten. She is going into 5th grade this year. We have enjoyed good teachers each year with phenomenal teachers every other year who make a special connection with my kid and many of her class mates. We are getting ready to start our second child. I have faith and confidence that our second will be a part of the same strong community that we have enjoyed to date.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted January 05, 2016
3rd, 4th and 6th grade teams are great at this school. My rating is solely on the 5th grade team which was a horrible experience for my student and our family.

Posted January 05, 2016
This school has been a horrible experience. There are truly great teachers but they keep leaving because the leadership is so bad. New teachers coming in are awful, uncaring, unsympathetic and lazy. Stay away from the 5th grade team completely. The 3rd, 4th and 6th grade teams are great, I wish I could give a higher star rating, but I'm glad to be finished with this school.

Posted April 16, 2015
This school deserves a zero, but I can't. My five-year old has gone to this school for 6 years and every year he has regretted going to the school. I loved the school besides the fact of all the special needs kids not under care and the lack of teachers respect.

Posted September 05, 2014
Don't bring you child with special education to this school. They don't know what to do with a kid that needs special program. I came from NY and he was in a special group like 10:1 so 10 students:1 teacher. Here they have 29 students:1 teacher and one assistant. Well!!!! that's bad!!! The coordinator for special education never pick up his phone and he never!!! returns your phone calls. Sorry I came to Englewood, CO. My boy cries everyday. He has to be in his own all the time. WOWWWW!!!!!

Posted September 04, 2014
My daughter has attended Eagle Ridge from all day kindergarten to being currently enrolled in 6th grade. She has had wonderful teachers most of whom are still with the school. The staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help you. I have been involved in the classroom and on field trips and I know how much the teachers put into their lesson plans and working with their students to help them succeed. My daughter has thrived at Eagle Ridge and I guarantee you would not be disappointed to send your child to our school.

Posted April 01, 2013
We have loved ERE! We have 2 children, one going on 6 years at ERE and another, 4 years. Most of the teachers are very accessible and open to communication. I have always had any concerns addressed almost immediately! The teachers have been and are very aware of how our kids are doing and where they need to improve. There are programs available to kids who are struggling which as certainly helped one of my children.

Posted December 18, 2012
We moved here from out of state and had two of our children attend Eagle Ridge from 1st and 3rd grade on. With very few exceptions the teachers at Eagle Ridge were outstanding and the parental involvement was strong. Our children were challenged academically and the extra cirrucular activities were good. One of the best schools around in my opinion.

Posted August 28, 2011
When my daughter was struggling in math, her 6th grade teacher went out of her way -- scheduling help during lunch and after school -- to make sure she understood the math concepts and could apply them during class. Very good at responding to emails and keeping me informed on my daughter's struggles and triumphs.

7716 Timberline Road, Lone Tree, CO  80124
Last modified Eagle Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.