Longmont, CO

Posted November 16, 2008
This is a 5 star public school, I wouldn't go anywhere else

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted July 17, 2008
i love this school! im starting my 7th grade year i would not want to go anywhere eles. i love all my teachers and all my classes!

Longs Peak Middle School 1

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted August 20, 2007
I have been attending Longs Peak Middle School for 2 years now; I am starting my third. I think this it is a wonderful school. They have very helpful and caring teachers. The only thing that I have a problem with is, they just now started an honors program, so its a little unorganized when it comes to students individual data, which makes it very confusing. The have a great band program, lead my a great teacher, Ms. Rife, who is a very kind an inspiring teacher, much like the entire Longs Peak staff.

Longs Peak Middle School 1

Posted August 10, 2007
- a former student
I was a student at Longs Peak for two years. The first was okay the teachers were great. But then in the second year the principal left and the new principal brought in new teachers. Some of them were good. The band teacher Ms. Riffe was awesome that was one of the only positives of the second year. The lack of discipline by administration and lack of determination by the majority of the student body made this school a wash up for the academically advanced students.

Posted June 02, 2006
Great teachers, dedicated staff

Posted February 18, 2006
- a staff
As a faculty member of LPMS, I can assure you of it's improving potential. For the 6 months in which I was employed, I met a large group of great kids. These students were willing to work together in most everything. The Faculty and Administration were absolutely terriffic and so willing to help. The only negative thing I noticed was in fact, the lack of parental involvement. Parents who spend time helping their kids with school, and less time caring about themselves, the better off the environment at a school. All in all, Longs Peak is a great place for kids to learn and grow.

Posted July 20, 2004
- a former student
When I was at longs peak a year ago, I had a ton of fun..mr.gold is an awesome teach , mr. donovan and mrs. baranway were cool too, and mr. mcmulen and mrs. rossman were, like the others fun. I recomened longs peak to anyone looking to get a good,fun, helpful education.

Posted January 28, 2004

Longs Peak Middle School
1500 14th Ave, Longmont, CO  80501
Last modified Longs Peak Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longs Peak Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top