Columbine Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2014
The secretary there and the principal (Stephanie Anderson) are the rudest most condescending people I have met! I have never been yelled at by a "principal" and been kicked out and then called the cops on me! I cannot believe they wouldn't do anything about a kid being physically abused! I am appalled and disgusted at this type of behavior! Thank GOD I didn't put my kid in this hideous ghetto school!

Posted August 26, 2013
I love this school. We are open enrolled here, I have all three of my children here 4th, 2nd, and Kindergarten. My daughter spoke no English when she started and now she is above grade level in 4th grade in reading and perfectly fluent in English. My son also had great experience with his teacher and is also above grade level in 2nd grade now and Fluent in english. My kindergartener went to preschool here and already knows how to read in english and spanish and is learning more than I expected she as well is fluent in both languages and is currently in all english class. The teachers have all been wonderful. This school you can tell they care about each individual child and family and they make it known, Debbie the front office clerk and Yvonne also are great to deal with and I love the fact that they take the time to get to know our children and families. When I have had to go they talk to all the kids that come by, by their name and for me I believe that is something that makes each child feel special. I have recommended this school to others and will continue to do so. They make it a point to leave no child behind and I love all of the staff for this.

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted August 18, 2004
This school is one of the best kept secrets in all of Colorado!! Teachers are motivated and enthusiastic and the staff is is second to none. The changes that this schol has gone through have brought several awards, including the Governors award for excellence in 2003. Look for Columbine to one day be the flag ship of schools for the St. Vrain District.

Columbine Elementary School
111 Longs Peak Ave, Longmont, CO  80501
Last modified Columbine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top