Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I have had two kids go through columbine elementary and there education from all teachers has been amazing. The third grade team was by far the best having such collaboration between teachers it was tough to know which one I was supposed to see for conferences. What a great school. It is a shame that the district and local families do not seem to realize the diamond they have in there local community.

HORRIFIC! My child has been bullied all year come to find out a teacher was picking on them as well, my child has been here for four years and I am completly DONE! They do not keep track of your children on field trips, UGH SO AWFUL, PLEASE SAVE YOUR CHILD AND DO NOT SEND THEM HERE PLEASE PARENTS, it is also located in a neiborhood where the children are just so hard and not even children anymore. My poor baby:(

I love this school. We are open enrolled here, I have all three of my children here 4th, 2nd, and Kindergarten. My daughter spoke no English when she started and now she is above grade level in 4th grade in reading and perfectly fluent in English. My son also had great experience with his teacher and is also above grade level in 2nd grade now and Fluent in english. My kindergartener went to preschool here and already knows how to read in english and spanish and is learning more than I expected she as well is fluent in both languages and is currently in all english class. The teachers have all been wonderful. This school you can tell they care about each individual child and family and they make it known, Debbie the front office clerk and Yvonne also are great to deal with and I love the fact that they take the time to get to know our children and families. When I have had to go they talk to all the kids that come by, by their name and for me I believe that is something that makes each child feel special. I have recommended this school to others and will continue to do so. They make it a point to leave no child behind and I love all of the staff for this.

Last modified Columbine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.