Olde Columbine High School 1

Posted November 13, 2010
It is the worst school experiance I ever had. They should not except learning disabled if they expect them to fail. If they do expect that, they should not inply that with there actions.

Posted October 31, 2009

Olde Columbine High School 0

Posted November 30, 2008
I never believed schools could be a place of enjoyment. I went to a very closeminded clique filled school where if you didnt have a credit card, you didnt belong in any type of group, organization, or sport. Coming to this school has changed my life. I was an outcast, who didn't have many friends, i hated life, and the only way out i believed was getting my GED, then i came to this school. Let me tell you it has been and will always be the best experience in my entire life. The teachers are understanding, helpful, and they dont believe they are superior. They strive to be friends with you, and understand what your life is like. The kids, are absolutely amazing. I made friends the first day, and not 'one day friends' but life long friends. If thats what you want, i recommend this school.

Posted November 27, 2007
This is the best school around. The whole school is based around the student body. For all of the 'outcasts' out there in the world this is where you want to go. There are no 'clicks', just understanding and support. The teachers are the wonderful. You get a lot of individual attention. You can move at your own pace if you are a head of your class or move with the class. And if you are not so good at a subject then you can have additional help. Switching to this school was the best thing I have ever done. I will fully recommend this to anyone who wants to get away from all the dumb High School stuff that happens.

Posted March 20, 2006
- a former student
This place changed my life. Dare I say saved my life. After just a quarter of going there I went from barely even being able to leave my parents basement to getting an above-average job for people of my age, and spending most of my time out of the house with my friends. Don't be turned off by the low test scores. This is a school for kids who just 'don't fit' at the regular highschools and crave a school where they can be accepted and supported. The staff is amazing, and I formed very close bonds with several of the teachers, same as many of the other students. There are a lot of all-school and all-staff activities which strongly bond the place into a strong community.

Posted August 09, 2005
I love this school very much and wouldn't attend another school. The teachers are very helpful and do their jobs woderfully. I recomend this school for any high school stundent. I love the teachers and without them I don't think I would be graduating school! Thank you for all your help and can't wait to see you when school starts!

Posted April 13, 2004
Its the best school you could send your kids to the teachers develope a strong bond with the students and work one on one with them. I'm a student that goes there and I've had the best time going here and when I leave I will miss the teachers.

Olde Columbine High School
1200 South Sunset, Longmont, CO  80501
Last modified Olde Columbine High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Olde Columbine High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top