PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We moved to Colorado from the east coast. We had always heard great things about Faith Baptist School. We have close friends who were part of the music program there. A couple of years ago we put our son at Faith but that didn't last a semester. We had to pull him out due to the lack of student supervision. Also, some of the teachers lack good Christian character as did their own children. Unfortunately, bad language and dirty jokes seems to be tolerated. I brought this to the attention of the administrator but no changes were made.

Faith Baptist School has a great program going on here. I am currently a Junior at this school, and I am thoroughly involved in the high school girls sports programs. The teachers are so personable, and they invest so much time in our lives. The kids are great, too. I have some friends here that I know I'll have for life. The focus this year has become so God-focused, and things have been a ton of fun. The academics are very hard. Miss N's math classes are phenomenal; Mrs. Gowans really teaches English in a way that makes it easy to understand; Mr. Perryman is an awesome principal, and he is a very good teacher; Mr. and Mrs. Woods are fun, personable, and very good teachers; Pastor Gerdt loves us, and he really knows how to take control and teach us very well. They all invest a ton of time in our personal, spiritual growth. I love this school, and I've been here since kindergarten. I wouldn't trade my growing years here for anything. Sure, there are some things I can't do (We don't have dances or things like that), but we have fun doing things that can only profit us. It's a fantastic school, and the people here really care about God and each other.

I attended Faith Baptist for several years before transferring to a public school, and from my experience, Faith Baptist is less than satisfactory. Teachers were constantly claiming that the academics were far above average, but the academic level of the curriculum was at least 2 years behind grade level compared to a public school. Teachers were unhelpful and mean; and even though it's a Christian school, students swear more and act worse and more immature than at any of the local public school.

Not recommended. Had to pull my children out due to school's inability to protect my child from bullies.

I have been student at Faith for 6 years now and have loved every minute of it. It is a wonderful school that i would recommend to anyonwe looking for a private school in the Longmont area.

I have four children at Faith and am so happy that they are able to attend there. We have a new principal this year who is able to relate well to both the youngest students as well as the high schoolers. He is a great asset to the leadership of the school. My children are thriving both academically and spiritually under the loving guidance of those at Faith. As a parent, I appreciate the support I receive from the teachers. Thank the Lord for this school.

I have had 2 children graduate from Faith and my 3rd child is a senior there. The school is excellent and has been a great help in raising our children to love the Lord and want to serve Him. They were very prepared for college academically and had many opportunities at Faith in extracurricular activities. It's a wonderful school!

Faith is one of the greastest schools in America(not joking!). Faith is a wonderful school to send your children to. I am a student there and love it there. It has a great facility, awesome teachers, and students on fire to serve the Lord!

Last modified Faith Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12