Posted January 29, 2014
Longmont Christian school is beyond exceptional. The teachers and staff provide support and exceptional learning well above the average school. They take time to help each and every child not only develop exceptionally in Christ's image which includes working to see their challenges through God's eyes. They are loving, kind, and instill exceptional values by modeling them to our kids. I would recommend this school to any parent. For a private school you can do no better for the money and it's very well priced.

Posted February 20, 2013
The environment in this school is good in many ways. They know how to sell you on this school and make you feel warm and welcome. In two weeks my son was opening up and making great strides in catching up from public school delays. My 5 year old was excited that the bullying had stopped, and he really wanted to learn there. My excitement and hope disappeared the second day. Still on the hook for the $500 total for just 2 weeks, we were turned away. Because my son is behind and *Gasp* yes hyper they don't want him there. So beware when they say that teaching is their ministry, what they mean is that they only see fit to minister to the ultra-pristine righteous children who don't really need the help. To a child who has been failed by public school forget it. Given the entire circumstances of my family and home life, this is not just a major setback it's devastating at this time for us. The single most leading cause of atheism in the country today is Christians who acknowledge God with their lips, and deny him in his lifestyle. Gods ministry is intended not for the pristine but for those who need help.

Posted March 20, 2012
LCS is the school of choice for any family looking for top academics taught from a Christian worldview. The band program is EXCELLENT. The coaches are incredible role models. LCS is not perfect in every area, but over all, it gets a 5-star rating from me! I feel so blessed to have my students attending there!

Posted February 25, 2012
From Pre-K through 12th, this is an amazing school. There has never been another option for my children. Not only have my students received top-notch academics, they have hidden God's word in their hearts. The school has come along side our family and reinforced the values and morals that we have. When we committed our plans to the Lord for our children to receive a Christian education and asked that he provide the funds to make this happen, well, the funds have always been there! As parents, we only get one chance, and I would highly recommend LCS!

Posted February 10, 2012
Longmont Christian is a great school. The staff has a heart for the kids and it shows. Five of my children have graduate from the school and they all have been accepted at the colleges of their choice. The school works hard to prepare the kids for college and life. Wonderful learning environment. Christ is at the center of everything they do!!!

Posted November 20, 2010
This is NOT a Christian school- drugs, sex, and alcohol.... Terrible bullying by hateful, spiteful kids. Aweful cliques in students, parents, and staff. There is no standard to which kids must meet to be accepted including a relationship with Christ. This was a terrible experience for our kids and our family!

Posted November 20, 2010
I went to LCS for 6 years. I was allowed to be bullied year after year. I watched my friends get bullied also. The parents and teachers did nothing. I still have nightmares. Don't be fooled- it's not this great school they say it is.

Posted June 10, 2010
Before my wife & I picked LCS as our choise, we visited every Christian school in a large aera. As soon as we walked in to LCS, we knew it was the one. Every teacher was smiling and in a good mood. As were the children. We could feel the overpowering pressence of the Holy Spirit, and the joy that comes with Him. Thank you for all you do. We pray for you daily!

Longmont Christian School 0

Posted September 13, 2009
I have had two students graduate from this school in 2006 and 2008 and an exchange student attend and graduate in 2007. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to the staff from the teachers to the principal to the office for such an amazing education as well an environment of understanding, compassion, and trust. The friends my sons made at that school will be with them for a long time, the graduating classes are like an extended family, and the teachers love to see the graduates again after several years. I am not sure my sons would have become the men they are without for their attendance at LCS. I am very grateful and would recommend wholeheartedly!

Posted March 25, 2009
The staff makes this school, they are committed. loving and grace filled. The education is very challenging, but best of all, God reigns at LCS. We loved this school.

Longmont Christian School
550 Coffman Street, Longmont, CO  80501
Last modified Longmont Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Longmont Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.