Bad
Good

Teachers, staff, and other parents in line are all people I would invite to live in my home. I cannot say enough about the character, intelligence and values of this community and how naturally these things flow through its children!

Some teachers at this school are wonderful, but it's really unpredictable. If your kids don't end up with the good teachers, they could have an experience that ranges from mediocre to terrible. The administration of the school is lacking in several areas.

this been a great school for me and i could never get a school as great. it is a great school.

i have loved going to school ever sense i started going there. if you are looking for a privet charter school this is the one it has great learning programs and fun activities and there are no desks! you get to chose where you sit you can sit with friends and in pre-3rd grade there is no homework! so if you do go to this school hope you enjoy it.

We have two children at SVCMS and we could not be happier. Our children are both thriving in so many ways. This is Montessori at it's best. The teachers and staff are truly amazing, they give so much EVERY day. The other thing we love is that SVCMS really is a community. My husband and I feel lucky to have found this school for ourselves as well as our kids!

We are disappointed with this school in that there is a general lack of communication between the school and the parents. Unless you are a part of the founding families, ideas are not well received by the school and/or their PVO. In addition, they were asking that all parents "donate" $1000 before Christmas break without any understanding where this money is going. We are moving our child to another private montessori school after this year

My kids are in preschool and kindergarten at SVCMS and we are so happy with the school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. My kids are both doing so well and they love going to school everyday. I couldn't ask for more.

Last modified St. Vrain Community Montossori School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.