Posted August 17, 2014
I just happened to stumble upon these reviews after looking for something else, but after reading this I was so shocked I had to write. We absolutely love St Louis! When we first moved here from MN our kids tried another school in the area, where it was overcrowded and it totally unorganized, so we decided to move our girls into St Louis. My mother-in-law was a principle for 17 years and father-in-law an earth science teacher for 35 years, so education is important to our family. Both of our girls are happy, smart, and respectful little girls who needed the care and attention that St. Louis education gives. We are super excited for our new principal this year. She started last year and I could tell she was going to be awesome. As a parent and business owner, I would not recommend going by reviews but to actually come to the school to see the children, organization, and the respect the kids have. You will see the difference first hand. Also note, competitors will sometimes go on and write bad reviews to pull the business or school down, so take them with a grain of salt and come check out the school for yourself. You will absolutely love it. Thanks for listening.

St Louis Catholic School 2

Posted July 01, 2014
I believe this school is unorganized. Mrs. LaSalle and Mrs. Farus kept order in St. Louis. It truly is a shame that they are both gone. Cant imagine what St. Louis will be like next year.

St Louis Catholic School 2

Posted July 01, 2014
This school teaches no real world knowledge. My child was not taught sex education or about drugs. I k n ow these are touchy topics, but she will need to know them so she can ovoid both in highschool. Glad I dont have to deal with this school anymore.

Posted February 21, 2014
We currently have two kids at St Louis and will have the third next year. The current administration and staff, as well as the Priest, set wonderful examples and provide a fabulous education in both academics and faith. The staff works closely with parents and there is robust parent involvement.

Posted February 11, 2014
My children have all attended St. Louis for the past five years. They have gotten an excellent, faith-based education where they are treated with respect, yet are also expected to be respectful. From the early learning center through 8th grade, the St. Louis teachers truly care about their students and want them to succeed. I have been truly impressed by the efforts they take to help the students despite the limited resources they are sometimes afforded. I would strongly recommend St. Louis to anyone who is looking for quality education with Catholic values.

St Louis Catholic School 1

Posted May 15, 2013
Quite possibly the worst catholic school out there. If you are looking for a strong faith based education...keep looking. Teachers do not show leadership by example and several of them use their position to bully children. The yearly attrition rate is impressive and should be viewed as a red flag. The parent community is wonderful but bad teachers are protected by administration despite parent complaints. The children do not learn or exhibit reverence, courtesy, integrity or respect for themselves, adults or each other. Iowa Basic testing results look good but if your child can not self educate they will be left behind in the dust.

St Louis Catholic School 3

Posted September 22, 2010
Good values taught at St. Louis Catholic School. I had to pull my child out of St. Louis Catholic School and put her in a public school because there was no nurse or nurse aid available for her pre-existing disease.

St Louis Catholic School 4

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted July 21, 2004

St Louis Catholic School
925 Grant Avenue, Louisville, CO  80027
Last modified St Louis Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Louis Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top