Posted October 30, 2013
Monarch K-8 is one of the best schools in this area. Kids are very respectful and teachers are the best! You can tell they love to teach, very dedicated!

Posted September 17, 2013
My three chidren started school this year, all fresh in from another state. I have to agree with the other posts in that kids are wonderful, friendly and so welcoming. We have lived all over the world and my kids say the students here are the nicest. Their teachers are fantastic, there really are some outstaniding teachers here, just so fun and enthusiastic. I can see that smart kids could get a bit bored as no GATE program but the fun kids and great teachers smore than make up for it. Our daughter had been in various 'Gate' programs and all they do is make her feel like an outcast and so many just pay lip service anyway. You can go up a year or two for Math and be in advanced L.A. which to be honest is a lot more than a lot of schools so for differentiation. We know another gifted child just joined this school and he is also loving it. We love this school!

Posted June 04, 2013
I was new to Monarch in the middle of the year. Within my first day I all ready had a lot of friends. The teachers and paras are all very nice. People in the hallway say hi even if they don't know you. You are always learning about something new. And if you already know what the rest of the class is learning the teachers will move you a grade level above. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Monarch K-8 School 4

Posted September 21, 2012
I am very impressed with Monarch K-8. The teachers are beyond amazing, they teach well and give lots of fun projects and give students hands-on work. Since the classes are so close together, your child won't need to bring their backpack to every class! The counseling program is great. The school offers many electives which is great for your child to experience more. The Band is small but it is very good. The one thing that isn't good is the programs for Gifted. Monarch K-8 allows students to be in T.A.G. (Talented And Gifted). However, the T.A.G. kids don't have a specific curriculum, Advanced Algebra 1 and Advanced Language Arts are the only classes provided. For 7th grade and below, if your child completes an evaluation well then your child can be put in the correct math or reading class (Ex: 6th grader in 7th grade math or higher) The kids are beyond amazing, they make you feel welcome and the environment isn't completely divided into little cliques. Everyone has a friend here and if your child doesn't at first, just wait. Lots of clubs are available plus the idea of a student-led club. Monarch K-8 has a wonderful environment with great teachers and students.

Posted June 13, 2012
i don't go to monarch, but my sister and pretty much my whole family like cousins and yeah go there they say it is the best school ever it help them with what they needed and i cant wait to go to monarch for HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should go to k-8 and the high school. :)

Posted April 08, 2012
MK8 is a wonderful school! I was lucky to be part of such a wonderful and dynamic elementary team. Support, planning, and articulation between grade levels occurs regularly, and the administration (past and present) continues to be incredibly supportive. I would work there again in a heartbeat!!

Monarch K-8 School 2

Posted July 26, 2011
Monarch K-8 is a good school but not the best. I just finished middle school at Monarch. The teachers are great! They really care about the students and they challenge you to do your best. However the administration is not good. In 7th and 8th grade there were a lot of problems at lunch. In 7th grade, we were in trouble for two weeks, and were yelled at by the principal a lot of the time. In 8th grade someone started clapping a beat in the cafeteria and everyone joined along. It was fun. We did it again the next day and the next day. The lunch ladies threatened to take away recess but we decided to do it again the next day. The lunch ladies yelled at all of us to go to the office (yes everyone in the whole cafeteria). The administration threatened to take away our 8th grade commencement and suspend us in high school. Really? All of this for the 8th grade class clapping harmlessly in the cafeteria? One of the administrators says she is a "Dr". I don't know what she got her doctorate in but it was obviously not in childhood development. I would not recommend you go this school.

Monarch K-8 School 4

Posted November 29, 2009
I am an 8th grader this year and have had a great experience. The teachers are awesome and make sure you're ready for high school.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers at Monarch K-8 are first rate and never fail to amaze me with their enthusiasm for teaching as well as their caring attitude towards the children in their classes. The administration as well is always there to answer questions and if they don't have the answers handy, they will go out of their way to find one for you. It is a safe environment for the students to learn and progress, to be and become the best persons they can become. Teachers challenge the students to reach their full potential both on a personal level as well as academically. Great Job, Monarch :-)

Monarch K-8 School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They work hard to serve all kids. They always make me feel welcome at the school.

Monarch K-8 School
263 Campus Dr, Louisville, CO  80027
Last modified Monarch K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monarch K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.