St. Louis Catholic School 5

Posted June 15, 2011
All 3 of my children went through St. Louis and we had a wonderful experience. My kids went on to graduate from Catholic high school and one is currently in law school and the other two are in universities. I feel that St. Louis gave my children a superior start on their educational track. Wonderful teachers, great staff and caring pastor.

St. Louis Catholic School 0

Posted June 08, 2010
5 stars for St. Louis! I have been her for 11 years and love the school. The caring community, academics, and religious education are wonderful. Great teacher - student ratio.

St. Louis Catholic School 5

Posted March 06, 2010
This is a great school. Phenomenal academics, excellent student-teacher ratios, terrific family involvement. My daughter came from another private catholic school in the area, and we couldn't be happier with her transition and experience thus far at St Louis.

St. Louis Catholic School
925 Grant Ave., Louisville, CO  80027
Last modified St. Louis Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Louis Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top