Loveland, CO

Posted April 03, 2009
I have a child with high functioning Autism. This school has been nothing short of a miracle for our child. He went to being a withdrawn little boy that hated school and had hard to handle behaviors, to having many friends and the teachers can't even tell he has any issues anymore. I am convinced it was because of the above average Kindergarten and staff. The prinicpal knows us all by name, my son blows her kisses, and she has personally called to tell me stories of how great he did today, etc. I have been to some pretty horrible schools and this one is just a miracle. It makes me weepy just thinking about how amazing everyone is there!

Posted February 06, 2008
I have a child in kindergarten at BFK. The school is wonderful. I have nothing but good thing to say about the school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 28, 2007
I love BFK ! It is such a small school that there is a sense of family. The principal knows all the children by name. I feel my daughter is getting a solid education. The extracurricular activities are a little lacking but it is due only to lack of funding. With less than 20 kids in a classroom, all get individual attention. BFK - Best For Kids!

Posted March 03, 2004
This school has a good family atmosphere. The teachers are greatly qualified. Even the teachers who have been new in the last few years are very well trained in new and updated technology. We have a computer lab that will handle at least 25 kids at one time. That means a whole class is able to learn the same thing all at one time. K-5th Grade classes are in there at least once a week. The kids have a chance to get at least one if not several books they have written published each year. We have a Mountain Math club before school each day which the kids enjoy and is enhancing their Math skills. We have a Family Reading Connection Program for families which meets twice a month and an Intensive Reading program which is helping to advance much needed reading skills in children. We have a very active Accountability and Parent/Teacher's Committee. The teachers and staff are very understanding to our children. We maintain an atmosphere of safety for all at our school.

Posted October 06, 2003
I have three children going to this school and I think the teachers are great. The principal is new this year so I don't know about her yet. The past principals have been excellent though. My oldest went to this school as well so I have had my children in the school for about 7 years now.

B F Kitchen Elementary School
915 Deborah Dr, Loveland, CO  80537
Last modified B F Kitchen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B F Kitchen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top