Bad
Good

I have a child with high functioning Autism. This school has been nothing short of a miracle for our child. He went to being a withdrawn little boy that hated school and had hard to handle behaviors, to having many friends and the teachers can't even tell he has any issues anymore. I am convinced it was because of the above average Kindergarten and staff. The prinicpal knows us all by name, my son blows her kisses, and she has personally called to tell me stories of how great he did today, etc. I have been to some pretty horrible schools and this one is just a miracle. It makes me weepy just thinking about how amazing everyone is there!

I have a child in kindergarten at BFK. The school is wonderful. I have nothing but good thing to say about the school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I love BFK ! It is such a small school that there is a sense of family. The principal knows all the children by name. I feel my daughter is getting a solid education. The extracurricular activities are a little lacking but it is due only to lack of funding. With less than 20 kids in a classroom, all get individual attention. BFK - Best For Kids!

Last modified B F Kitchen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.