Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Develops character: Disagree

This doesn't seem to be something they care much about.

It's an ok school. Not great, not awful.

We moved to Loveland for a raise. I talked to our daughter and built up Loveland and Conrad Ball. She was full of hope to make new friends and have a great year. Where we used to live she was very happy and well adjusted, but we needed the pay raise, so we moved. She was all smiles the first day of school. I was so proud of her. I knew it wasn't easy to start fresh at a new school, but Loveland seemed like a nice town. We where wrong! This school crushed my daughter! She came in a happy child and left suicidal. I talked to the teachers and Vice/Principal and I was brushed off and told it was normal for this age. NO it is not! It isn't normal and you do not know MY child! My daughter was bullied everyday and had her things stolen often. She would come home and cry everyday. I am so angry ! I would take it all back if I could. We would down size and make due, but it is to late. My daughter is in therapy and we have pulled her from the school. I am homeschooling her and am very scared to try another school in Loveland. I just want my happy girl back. I am focusing on helping her get better at this point and am not even considering another school.

As a past student I can say that this is the worst school I've EVER been to and I've been to 10 different schools. I have actively been bullied by STAFF here. Horrible school. Stay away.

The teachers are fun and supportive. The school offers many clubs and sports competitions.

This school is completely full of bullies, and the staff says it is a no tolerance policy. But from what I can see of it, the only ones that get in trouble is the kids that are getting bullied.This school need a major overhaul.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I think all the teachers here are very effective. It's nice to have a mixed variety of teaching styles, each with their own unique assignments and tasks.

Amount of homework: Agree

(I am actually a student) I think we are given the perfect amount of homework. Our homework assignments are all based on the things we do and learn in class, so it's not too hard and it's not too easy. I feel very frustrated with all the hateful comments, because some people just go off of what people say, and not evidence. Ask anyone in the halls at Con Ball, homework is an easy useful activity.

We moved to Loveland about 2 years ago. My son went to Conrad ball the first year. I will have to say we where in shock when he started school here. Loveland seemed like a nice small town, but the school was like being in an inner city school. My son had his phone stolen, all his supplies stolen 2 times, emotionally and physically bullied on a daily basis, and paired with a bully to share a locker with. I asked for him to switch lockers but, it just made it worse for him, because I singled him out more. I asked for them to look at their cameras to see if they could find out who was steeling from him, but I was told they can not go through all the footage. He came home with marks on him, my son would not tell me who did it. He was to scared. The staff and teachers never where helpful and I would have to say made things worse. We felt backed into a corner and alone. I can not imagine the daily horror my son faced everyday. I failed him as a parent for sending him to Conrad Ball. Thank God we where renting! We moved as soon as our lease was up!! He is now going to Lucile Erwin and is very happy.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are so out of touch and disorganized. Some of the teachers act like the students. Grow up!! and teach.

Last modified Conrad Ball Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.