Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

The teachers work at making school not only challenging but also fun. It's been good for my child.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I think all the teachers here are very effective. It's nice to have a mixed variety of teaching styles, each with their own unique assignments and tasks.

Amount of homework: Agree

(I am actually a student) I think we are given the perfect amount of homework. Our homework assignments are all based on the things we do and learn in class, so it's not too hard and it's not too easy. I feel very frustrated with all the hateful comments, because some people just go off of what people say, and not evidence. Ask anyone in the halls at Con Ball, homework is an easy useful activity.

We moved to Loveland about 2 years ago. My son went to Conrad ball the first year. I will have to say we where in shock when he started school here. Loveland seemed like a nice small town, but the school was like being in an inner city school. My son had his phone stolen, all his supplies stolen 2 times, emotionally and physically bullied on a daily basis, and paired with a bully to share a locker with. I asked for him to switch lockers but, it just made it worse for him, because I singled him out more. I asked for them to look at their cameras to see if they could find out who was steeling from him, but I was told they can not go through all the footage. He came home with marks on him, my son would not tell me who did it. He was to scared. The staff and teachers never where helpful and I would have to say made things worse. We felt backed into a corner and alone. I can not imagine the daily horror my son faced everyday. I failed him as a parent for sending him to Conrad Ball. Thank God we where renting! We moved as soon as our lease was up!! He is now going to Lucile Erwin and is very happy.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are so out of touch and disorganized. Some of the teachers act like the students. Grow up!! and teach.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The teachers are to lazy to keep track of their assignments. My son would hand in his work just to have to redo it all over again..So he was redoing the same work!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No this school does none of these things. I had student make fun of my child right in front of me! When I complained to the teacher who was in charge. I was told well maybe this student is just hungry.. did you offer them a snack!! Wait what!!! rewarding bullies!

At Conrad ball, everyone's equal. No one person is better than the other. Our teachers are the best out of all middle schools because unlike most other teachers, they go above and beyond to create fun and interactive ways for us to learn. Most people hate school, but going here I don't think it's possible to not want to go to school. We have people who are successful out side of being a teacher. For example, one of the best( though I like all of them) teachers at the school, Brandon Harrington ( Mr. Harrington) owns a arts academy and is famous for hosting a haunted house every year. And our band constructer was in a band for about 8 years, and he toured the country and is well known for his amazing skills in percussion. Conrad ball is home of all middle schools pride and joy, the Thunder birds. And during the process of hatching, learning how to fly, and preparing to leave the nest I have realized how honered I am to be a thunderbird. So a big thanks to our principal Mrs. Millar, our assistant principal Mrs. Peebles, officer Ben, Mr. Dubas, and all of the other amazing staff members. We love you all!!! T-Birds............SOAR!!!!!

I am impressed with the staff and school. They are trying something new and willing to do whatever is best for kids. Thank you to the dedicated staff at CBMS and for making my child love school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Students are pushed to create and develop their own ideas. It is great to see so many teachers willing to take a hands off approach and let the students learn at their own pace.

Last modified Conrad Ball Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.