Posted October 06, 2014
I am in 100% agreement with the parent who posted prior to me! I am completely and utterly disappointed with this school!! I should have went with my gut and tried to get my child into another school in Loveland. I figured I would give it a shot and see how things went and that has been the biggest mistake I have made as a parent. Academically my child is not even close to being challenged and the teachers do not update the parent portal so I am constantly getting message stating my child has a failing grade only to find out the grade just has not been posted. My child is also having difficulties with other students and the school said they would get involved, well they made it 10 times worse, do not believe my child and do not actually listen to me. Honestly if my kid was older I would just let he/she go onto Colorado Connections Academy and do the online thing. Both my husband and I work so there goes that option for the time being. UGH, I really wish I never moved into Thompson School District!!!

Conrad Ball Middle School 2

Posted September 29, 2014
I'm pulling my student from this school ASAP! I recently hear from my son that he's getting bullied by a teacher, his whole class is. I read the reviews over the summer and had a bad feeling from the beginning! My son refuses to get out of bed in the morning because he hates this school. He asked to be transferred to another school but everywhere is full for 6th graders. Have I spoke to the school about this issue, No! I dont want my child to be singled out and make things worse.

Posted September 18, 2014
I am so pleased with Conrad Ball Middle School, I have found that the whole education is created to find the strengths in my child and teach him how to apply his knowledge in a manner to maximize his learning needs. As a parent of a special needs child I am very impressed with the dedication to see my child succeed. Woot!! Team ConBall!!

Posted September 16, 2014
This school is great. They have help all three of my children and go above and beyond every day. We could use more homework, but I agree that sometimes kids just need to be kids. The ratings on here are not accurate at all.

Posted September 16, 2014
I am impressed with the staff and school. They are trying something new and willing to do whatever is best for kids. Thank you to the dedicated staff at CBMS and for making my child love school.

Posted September 16, 2014
I'm reading these reviews for the first time and I'm shocked. Conrad Ball is not full of bullies and mean teachers. I have a college student who went to ConBall, and I currently have an 8th and a 6th grader at the school. I'm very involved at all of the schools my kids attend/have attended, K-12, in the classrooms and in parent volunteer groups/organizations. I've seen ConBall through a couple of principals (some I was glad to see go!), and I can honestly say that the students are blessed to be under the guidance of the current administration. Conrad Ball has recently won some prestigious awards, including the most recent Innovation Grant, an honor bestowed on only 7 schools in the country. Do some real research when deciding on where to send your children to learn. Visit the school, talk to the parents who are truly involved. Schools are schools and they all have some problems, but Conrad Ball is a safe, innovative school, and it's the only place I'd send my kids!

Posted December 06, 2013
Worst school I have ever gone to. I am trying to get out! Open enrollment is open now.

Posted November 20, 2013
This school is full of bullies including the teachers! It is dog eat dog in this school seems anything bad goes and no one cares... worst school ever!

Posted November 20, 2013
I agree :( worst school ever, I have been bullied to the point of serious depression. I am trying to get out and go some where else.

Posted October 28, 2013
I don't really like this school because I get picked on and no one cares to does anything about it

Conrad Ball Middle School
2660 North Monroe Ave, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Conrad Ball Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conrad Ball Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top