Loveland, CO

Posted March 24, 2015
CBMS has been a fantastic middle school for my three children. The building is filled with a great mix of new and experienced teachers who are there for all the right reasons -- the kids. I'm impressed with the school's diverse student body and how CBMS staff designs learning strategies to address the various student needs. CBMS is a great school because of the great teachers and leadership. I really feel like my entire family is part of the T-Bird community.

Posted February 25, 2015
We moved into the Conrad Ball Middle School area a few months ago. My child was very nervous about starting a new school but received such a warm welcome that she was put her at ease right away. She was greeted by the counselor and a schedule was put together that included my daughter's input. She was excited about the elective choices. She talks often about what is going on in her classes and enjoys the projects that are assigned.

Posted February 23, 2015
The teachers, administrators, and staff of Conrad Ball MS are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and resourceful. The staff and administration have really gone out of their way to help my student be successful in the classroom. I can't express how grateful I am for their help and the changes I have seen at home.

Posted February 17, 2015
I have two children that have attended Conrad Ball Middle School. One child is now in 7th grade and my other child is now in the High school level. Conrad Ball has been a huge reason why my children have been successful at such a young age. The support, care, professionalism and educators at Conrad Ball are the reasons why my children have learn to love being educated and understand how important education is. The teachers and support system that Conrad Ball is awesome. My children were always comfortable and not afraid to talk to the staff concerning there needs in a specific subject. It was always an open door policy for my children and for myself as a parent. Tiffany Miller who is the principal at Conrad Ball is very professional and is very passionate about making sure our children are getting the right education. Miss. Miller is also making sure her teachers and providing the correct materials and resources so that our children are able to become successful. Miss. Miller displays a positive attitude to all the children that attend Conrad Ball. She is always open to new ideas, and cares about the needs of our children.

Posted February 10, 2015
I can't believe these reviews are so negative. I have had three children go through Conrad Ball Middle School and have never had a bad experience. In my opinion as a parent, the teachers and principal all do a great job.

Conrad Ball Middle School 1

Posted January 31, 2015
My son is a type one diabetic; all the teachers and staff where told and given paper work at the start of the year. The paper work states what to do and how to address his needs if an issue comes up. My son felt real low in class, he asked to leave to go to the nurse. The teacher didn't feel it was a medical emergency, told him to wait until after class! My son went to the nurse during passing period, his blood sugar was at a 49! normal is between 70-100. My son was at risk of passing out, or worse. The school just did a generic apology and told me they where never informed! That is a bold face lie! We trust our children in their care. I am scared to send him to school every day now.

Conrad Ball Middle School 1

Posted October 06, 2014
I am in 100% agreement with the parent who posted prior to me! I am completely and utterly disappointed with this school!! I should have went with my gut and tried to get my child into another school in Loveland. I figured I would give it a shot and see how things went and that has been the biggest mistake I have made as a parent. Academically my child is not even close to being challenged and the teachers do not update the parent portal so I am constantly getting message stating my child has a failing grade only to find out the grade just has not been posted. My child is also having difficulties with other students and the school said they would get involved, well they made it 10 times worse, do not believe my child and do not actually listen to me. Honestly if my kid was older I would just let he/she go onto Colorado Connections Academy and do the online thing. Both my husband and I work so there goes that option for the time being. UGH, I really wish I never moved into Thompson School District!!!

Conrad Ball Middle School 2

Posted September 29, 2014
I'm pulling my student from this school ASAP! I recently hear from my son that he's getting bullied by a teacher, his whole class is. I read the reviews over the summer and had a bad feeling from the beginning! My son refuses to get out of bed in the morning because he hates this school. He asked to be transferred to another school but everywhere is full for 6th graders. Have I spoke to the school about this issue, No! I dont want my child to be singled out and make things worse.

Posted September 18, 2014
I am so pleased with Conrad Ball Middle School, I have found that the whole education is created to find the strengths in my child and teach him how to apply his knowledge in a manner to maximize his learning needs. As a parent of a special needs child I am very impressed with the dedication to see my child succeed. Woot!! Team ConBall!!

Posted September 16, 2014
This school is great. They have help all three of my children and go above and beyond every day. We could use more homework, but I agree that sometimes kids just need to be kids. The ratings on here are not accurate at all.

Conrad Ball Middle School
2660 North Monroe Ave, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Conrad Ball Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conrad Ball Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top