Posted November 20, 2013
wonderful school! My son was taken care of with all his medical and educational needs.

Bill Reed Middle School 2

Posted July 17, 2013
As a student I have not been to happy with this school. Although it is called a LISA school there is no arts incoperated into our learning and the LISA program leaves much to be dieserd. The work at this school is all book work, with no hands on learning.

Posted August 23, 2011
Bill Reed is an excellent school. I pulled my daughter out of Walt Clark because of the cliquish and mean spirited students and the non-supportive office staff. The VP is helpful, but the Principal is not. After that experience, Bill Reed was a breath of fresh air. Great kids, great teachers, great staff and a great Principal.

Bill Reed Middle School 2

Posted July 13, 2011
I am not a big fan of Bill Reed or Thompson Valley School District. I am taking my child out of this district because in my opinion it is a "poor" school district and I have not been please with the teachers and the lack of homework. My child is a straight A student but this school does not have books for the students to bring home to study with and they are not given a lot of homework. Ft. Collins schools are a lot better. Do not send your child here.

Posted July 09, 2011
Bill Reed is by far the best school. The staff is amazing! Not only do they do their job, they also build a healthy relationship with students, they act as a best friend yet have complete authority. I attend Bill Reed and have no complaints I love the entire staff and not only have a good education but have made amazing memories due to the incredible staff in sports, in the classroom, and all the extra classes such as LISA, Photography, Robotics, etc. The staff and students that walk the halls of Bill Reed are marvelous. Once again, I recommend this school to everyone! It is amazing, I have learned so much more and have extended my knowlege so far. The teachers are very patient with students and give you their full attention.

Posted October 03, 2009
It has the Loveland Integrated School of the Arts, and has strongly supported photography through the artist in residence program for several years

Posted July 17, 2009
i was a student at bill reed this year in 2008-2009and unfortiunetly i had to switch schools in april and i was heartbroken. bill reed is an amazing school to go to i would highly recoment it and i love this school. it has been the best school i have ever been to and i wish i was there longer, and i hope i go there next year! bill reed was an awesome school. there was an amazing staff and student body there and i love it! its the best shcool ever!

Posted February 11, 2009
The LISA program (Loveland Integrated School of the Arts) just gets better and better. My son is doing great stuff with guitar, and my daughter is taking an after-school sculpture class. Both are getting great grades and enjoying their classes.

Bill Reed Middle School 0

Posted February 10, 2009
Bill reed is a outstanding school. My daughter has learned so much. She is now in all ap classes for tvhs

Posted December 01, 2008

Bill Reed Middle School
370 West 4th St, Loveland, CO  80537
Last modified Bill Reed Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bill Reed Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top