Loveland, CO

Posted January 29, 2014
I believe this school is under-rated. It is fabulous. The climate is wonderful and welcoming for parents. The teachers work together to improve student performance. The principal expects excellence and communicates with parents in a timely fashion. She challenges her staff to read professionally and think about best practice in the classroom. Best of all, the teachers love their students and go above and beyond to meet their needs.

Posted January 14, 2014
My son started Kinder this year and I must say I am very impressed with his Teacher and the leadership here. He is learning so much and being challenged above and beyond. Already learning to read and the teachers don't hold the students back. If they are ahead, they put them in other classes for certain subjects like reading or math. They also make strides to ensure children who need additional help, get it. I wish they had a better rating, they deserve it, at least from my Kinder experience!

Posted February 16, 2013
We visited 10 schools in 4 different districts and chose Mary Blair because of their wonderful staff. I drive my kids there every day from out of the district. My daughter is reading 2 years above her grade level, yet her teachers always find ways to challenge her and let her be a kid!

Mary Blair Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
I thought they would be just about perfect if it wasn't for the disrict wasting time teaching spanish to the students when they could not even comprehend english first. They need to consentrated on what is important. That is why my son is not in that district anymore and he is doing much better and is focused now.

Posted October 11, 2009
An amazingly caring staff.

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008
I drive my child from across town to Mary Blair, due to their excellent teachers, staff, and principal. I attended MB myself and am proud that it has maintained such a stellar reputation throughout the years. I am very impressed at the dedication of the teachers and the accessability of the principal. I love MB and look forward to many more positive years!

Mary Blair Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2007
I have two children that attend Mary Blair. The teachers are wonderful in every aspect. I have never encountered a problem that I could not take to the teachers or Mr. Dees, the counseler. My only problems have been with the principle and the way she handled a situation that could have been solved with one phone call home. It has caused some major stress and turmoil in my home, and therefore I have been looking at moving my family to a different school. I hate to leave the teachers, but this has made for a bad situation.

Mary Blair Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2006
My daughter has attended Mary Blair Elementary since 2nd Grade. This school and it's teachers have kept up with challenging my daughter through her 3 years in attendance. She has participated in many extra-curricular activities which the school offers, such as choir, science fairs, field trips, talent shows, etc. She has been accepted in the TAG (Talented and Gifted) program several times, and has enjoyed this challenge as well. I have also participated in volunteering at the school as a Classroom mom among other things. As we get ready to leave this school for relocation purposes, we only hope to be able to find such a wonderful school as we are leaving behind.

Mary Blair Elementary School
860 East 29 St, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Mary Blair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Blair Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top