Posted October 13, 2014
All my kids attended Garfield from K to 5th grade, my youngest is still there. It's a small enough school that all the staff know all the kids. Yet they provide as many extracurricular activities as larger schools, more than most. I would highly recommend Garfield. They prepared my kids well for middle school.

Garfield Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2014
HORRIBLE!!! My child had an IEP and they did nothing, did not help one bit. They tore my child's confidence down, so bad that the teachers now believe it could take a year or 2 to get back on track! My child was bullied and nothing was done!

Posted December 06, 2012
Amazing Staff! I school of choice my child and have never regretted it! He is constantly challenged and enjoys it!

Posted September 05, 2012
I have one son who attended Garfield for six years and another son who is about to finish his sixth year. We have found it to be a wonderful neighborhood school with a special emphasis on the arts. The school provided extra supports to my children whether they needed speech therapy of advanced coursework. In addition there have been numerous before and after school activities that kept my children motivated and engaged with their peers. I hope the teachers keep up the good work!

Garfield Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2012
We were very disappointed with Garfield. We had heard great things from other parents before our son attended, but we had a completely different experience. Our son was in a kindergarten class of 30 with only one full time teacher and no aid until the second semester. Our son was on an IEP yet his needs were not met no matter how many times we expressed our concerns. We felt that the kids were just managed in a class of 30 instead of actually taught a quality education and that the staff/teachers were too busy putting out fires to listen to the concerns of parents. Overall, we were very disappointed with our son's kindergarten year at Garfield and switched schools for 1st grade. There is no reason why a kinder should cry every morning before school.

Posted October 28, 2008
We are very happy with the school so far - our child is in a full day kindergarten and Mrs. Scanlan is an amazing teacher.

Garfield Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2008
We were very disappointed in the education our daughter was receiving at Garfield. There is a major focus on arts and music, almost to the point it is more important then reading and writing!

Garfield Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2004
- a former student

Garfield Elementary School
720 Colorado Ave, Loveland, CO  80537
Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top