Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted April 02, 2016
There is an excellent dual language immersion program here-Spanish-English. Students learn academic areas inn both languages. Being multilingual and literate in more than one language is a necessary skill for future careers in a global economy.

Truscott Elementary School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 02, 2016
Karen Hanford is an excellent principal who had the vision to bring a dual language immersion program to this school. It has always been a great school and this program adds to the greatness

Posted April 25, 2015
I attended Truscott from kindergarten to fifth grade. It was amazing! After my school gets out, I often visit my former teachers. This school is...WOW! So fun!

Truscott Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2015
My daughter has attended Truscott for K-5. It was my desire that she experience her local public school. We approached it with the attitude of what we could give rather than what we could get. But we got a lot! All of her teachers, with one exception, have been totally supportive, encouraging, and inspiring to her! We are happy with her performance on grades and tests. She has blossomed during her time at Truscott thanks to all the support and opportunities she has received. In addition, I have subbed in various roles at Truscott. This has given me the opportunity to see how dedicated and lovingly the staff interact with even the most challenging student. If I had one complaint, it would be the high turnover in families. However, I think the new Dual Language Immersion Program will counteract that trend.

Posted April 23, 2015
Truscott is an amazing elementary school! As a student teacher who has been in and out of many elementary schools, I've never seen a school more dedicated to its students. Every staff member takes the time for any student, no matter their grade level, and makes them feel welcome and supported. They genuinely care about the well-being of every person in the building and are dedicated to giving students the very best of themselves. It really shows!

Posted April 23, 2015
I have been a parent at Truscott for 6 years. I have one year left and we will dearly miss it. The teachers there are absolutely wonderful! Both of my girls loved every teacher they had. They learned so much. Both are now identified as talented and gifted students and that wouldn't have happened without the support of such a wonderful staff. The experiences that the teachers, parents, and other staff put together every year really adds up to a wonderful year.

Posted April 23, 2015
I like Truscott because all of the teachers do their best to help the students learn and get good grades.

Posted April 23, 2015
I'm a Truscott student.I LOVE this school because there are so many loving hearts. Our school counselors are the best we've ever had. My second grade teacher was very warm and welcoming. She helped solve peoples problems. With the other 2nd grade teacher they made a perfect team. I love all my teachers including the current one.

Truscott Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2015
With out a doubt, this is one of the kindest, most caring staff of dedicated teachers I have ever worked with! Their commitment to the students goes way above and beyond normal expectations. All students are treated with equality, kindness, and genuine encouragement. The principal is wonderful and personally knows each child and their families. She is bilingual and a gift to our community! I am excited about the Dual Language program beginning next year and look forward to our students benefiting from this wonderful opportunity. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because I believe there is always room for improvement.

Posted April 21, 2015
My entire teaching career in the Thompson School District has been at Truscott Elementary. We truly care for all students who enter our doors each and every day. You can see in the low turnover rate of the staff that we are committed to the students and families that Truscott serves. We offer standards based curriculum in both Reading and Math, Spanish K-5, and Duel Language Immersion start in Kindergarten in the Fall of 2015! I couldn't be more proud to be part of the community in which we serve! I am a Truscott Tiger!!!

Truscott Elementary School
211 West 6th Street, Loveland, CO  80537
Last modified Truscott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.