Bad
Good

After moving to several locations in Colorado and having our oldest attend several different schools we've found that Sarah Milner has been a good fit. Not only does she look forward to going to school but the teachers are making sure she is held accountable for her grades and help her with any extra study or support she may need. The community support of this school is overwhelming! I glad that after so many other schools we've found a good school for our kids. We look forward to having our youngest start school here next year. Communication with staff and teachers as been easy and up front. I know that if I have concerns I can express them and together work on a plan to help better the situation.

Sarah Milner Elementary is an awesome school. The staff c are always warm and friendly. They not only help and be their for our child, but for us too. They strive to be a community in its self. I'm glad we are part of the Rams family.

The parent and community support at this school is fantastic. The teachers work as teams at each grade level and across grade levels to support student success. The Positive Behavior Support system helps to foster good behavior.

I am proud to be a member of the Sarah Milner Elementary School community. Teachers and staff at this school are dedicated to meeting not only the academic needs of students, but their social and emotional needs as well. The school has been designated as a No Place for Hate school by the Anit-Defamation League for the past three years, over 30 students are paired with adult mentors as part of the Kids Hope Mentoring program, and nearly 50 students participate in a before and after school reading and math club. Students are in good hands at this school

This is a great school the staff and the teachers are wonderful great attitude and a great students.

This is an aweful school. It is extremely unorganized, With the exception of one, the teachers probably belong more in the preschool level than in elementary education. In the 3 years my son has attended this school, 2 of his teachers have left mid year due to pregnancy. I don't blame those teachers for this, however they were not good teachers in the first place. They were then replaced with substitutes that I wouldn't even allow my son to go to for after school care. My son is a TAG student that somehow seems to be allowed to fail with no concern from the teachers or administrative staff. I worked in education myself for many years and I have never seen such disorganization, blatent religious teachings, and no actual concern for how well the students are doing. When we are forced to leave our kids in the care of others for 6 hours a day, you would expect that they are getting something out of it. They are not at this school. We are pulling our student out of Sarah Milner Elementary for his final year of elementary school because we feel the school is failing him. The only reason I have given this school 2 stars is because of the one 3rd grade teacher that is worthy of an award.

The teachers at Sarah Milner are enthusiastic, caring and compassionate. My children are excited to go to school every day and are showing great progress. The teachers work hard to challenge my children and encourage them to do their best. I am proud of my neighborhood school!

Overall Sarah Milner is a great school with caring loving teachers. I wasn't a big fan of one of the 5th grade teachers and didn't feel he did a very good job teaching math, but he wasn't the worst teacher either. A couple of years back when my oldest was going there we had an issue with a 4th grade teacher doing a very poor job of teaching math or keeping her word of sending home more information on their math program. Refused to work with us so that we could ensure that our son learned basic math, but was a rotten math teacher herself. We ended up having to teach him math at home. Since then however I have been very pleased with the school and teachers, but if any of my kids were to be assigned this 4th grade teacher I would have them taken out immediately.

The teachers try hard and the school is kept in decent condition. It would be a great school if the principal were to leave. He is unfriendly, (and sometimes downrigh rude!) doesn't listen to parent ideas, and seems to struggle in managing students without losing his temper. In a time of school budget cuts, and negative publicity about education, we can't afford principals like this to remain in charge.

Sarah Milner is an AWESOME school! Keep up the great work! I am proud to be part of such a great school!

Last modified Sarah Milner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.