Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We just had problems when it came to 2nd grade teachers. My son was falling behind fast. They also combine grades which I don't like.

My children both attended Stansberry. At the welcome back night, Mr. Waaler really nailed it by saying the school wasn't small, it was fun sized. I love the fact the teachers engage with every student! They have great teachers and I really love the fact that they encourage parents to volunteer at the school! My son has a educational set back but they have a team consisting of 6-7 teachers and faculty members to create a plan to help my child succeed. We've been to a lot of schools before planting our roots near Stansberry, and I have to say, we wouldn't want to go anywhere else!!

Mr. Waaler and the staff know each student and parent by name. The staff takes time to make sure students are learning, there are also after school clubs to help students. Mrs Turner takes the time to tutor my daughter by creating a math tutor club, which has made a huge impact with my daughters understanding of math, now it is one of her favorite subjects! My daughter looks forward to going to school every day! Special kuddos to each of the teachers my daughter has had the pleasure of learning from: Susan Knapp, Karen Kuxhausen, Denika Bush, Michelle Turner and our wonderful music teacher Mr. Robertson for putting the fun back into the music program and for our new gym teacher Mr.Obertson, WOW! He has made such a difference in the way our children are learning about healthy nutrition along with exercise, and Field Day was AWESOME! . Mr Waaler and Mrs. Berg put together a preschool reading program on Friday mornings which has been great, it gets preschoolers used to another environment of learning, and they love to be a big kid for a bit. All these teachers go the extra mile to help each student succeed.

Stansberry is a very fun loving place to play & learn. The teachers give more than 100% to the kids everyday. As a parent I could not feel better about leaving my kids with these amazing teachers. Many of the teachers or staff members help & participates in our great before & after school clubs. My favorite club our school offers is a club called ACE club( homework club) it is an after school club that many of the teacher stay late to join in this club helping all grades with homework or just listening to kids read! We have a great parent, teacher group called CSA that helps set up fundraisers & also helps with organizing lots of fun activities for the kids throughout the year! I would recommend Stansberry Elementary to anyone who wants to feel comfortable knowing that they chose a great school for their kids!

I am the grandparent of 2 students at Stansberry. I am also a retired teacher from another state. I have been completely impressed with the educational experience my granddaughters are receiving at this school. The school is small enough that students are known by name by all staff they come in contact with, including office staff, principal, and classroom teachers. Teachers are very focused on assuring all students reach their full potential as learners and work cooperatively to be sure all are meeting standards. Not only do the staff use their daily class time efficiently, they go above and beyond to provide a homework support club two afternoons each week, math support before school several mornings per week, extra reading support for first graders using trained fifth graders as reading coaches during an after school time two days each week, and provide multiple short term after school activities such as running club, creative art, and lego building. Volunteers are welcome and well utilized within the program. It's a great place for kids to learn and grow!

Stansberry is the best elementary school in Loveland, hands down! The teachers work very hard to challenge the students and to ensure that they progress upward in their learning. It's a smaller school with smaller class sizes. To me, it doesn't make sense to pay for private school tuition when you get similar benefits from Stansberry. My students are out-of-area for Stansberry. Initially, I had my children attend our in-area school and found it quite lacking in terms of education. I then tried a charter school and it was terrible. It was disorganized and the teachers did not have much teaching experience. I did some research and found Stansberry to have high TCAP scores and good reviews on sites like this. I enrolled my oldest two children in 2009. My third child is still attending SES in 3rd grade. So having had children in Stansberry for 5 years, I have solid experience to speak from. The teachers are experienced, dedicated, and friendly. They are organized and ensure that students are working and moving forward. There is no wasting time in class or silly useless projects. I am glad that Loveland is a School of Choice city.

I have one child who has been at Stansberry for 2 years and a second starting this year. Stansberry is a great small community school. All of the teachers, staff and principal take time to get to know each individual student and have done a great job of individualizing our oldest's education to her learning level, helping her to exceed almost all grade level expectations at the end of last year and enjoy every minute of it! We look forward to another great year at Stansberry!

2 of my 3 grandson have come and gone from Stansberry and they are successful in middle and high school because of the work done by them and for them by their teachers! I remain impressed by everyone at Stansberry! I am sure my last grandson will be just as successful as his brother!! THANK YOU, Stansberry for being such a special part of our family!

Stansberry is AWESOME! My 2 boys went to 2 different schools previously.The 1st school was in our home area. The other was a charter school. Both schools failed miserably with regards to teaching math and writing. My husband, a H.S. math teacher, was horrified to find that the charter school set my oldest son behind in math by about 1 yr. He had started out as advanced in math but this school let him down majorly. So I sent all of my children to Stansberry 2 yrs ago. We are thrilled with the results! My oldest son finished 4/5 grade at Stansberry and had CSAP scores of 4's in math, science, and writing. He had benchmark testing throughout the 2 yrs that showed a 131% increase in writing performance! My younger son achieved a CSAP score of 4 in math, 3.88 in writing, and 3.6 in reading last yr. This is great since writing has always been difficult for him. His teacher assigned writing worksheets and spelling tests regularly which helped him greatly. My girl learned a great deal from Gr. K. I helped out in her class. By the end of the school yr, the children learned how to read,write,do simple add/subtraction,scientific observation,spelling, and computer skills. Wow!

The kindergarten class is not that great.They passed my son wo knowing his letters and the teacher didn't want to acknowledge that he had adhd even though the doctors said he did. She doesn't do good w/ hyper boys in particular!! We moved so i'm glad to be putting my chiildren in a different school. A school that can handle kids better w/ ADHD!!

Last modified Stansberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.