PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school was a complete disaster for my kids. My son scored in the gifted range on the Wechsler Intelligence test and is a straight A student. He was repeatedly abused by the teachers and principal there. In second grade, his teacher "forced" him to eat his carrots at lunch. In the fourth grade, the teacher had a scornful attitude towards him from the get-go and regularly humiliated him in front of the entire class by saying things like "I know you think you know a lot but you really don't." She also sent him to the principal's office for questioning her grading. The principal did nothing to help other than recommend that my son be on medications. When I tried to meet with the priest, he conveniently avoided me. Be the judge yourself: is this an appropriate way to treat an extremely intelligent, extremely sensitive little boy who has no behavioral issues whatsoever? Is this the way that supposedly God-loving Catholics should act? If you are considering this school, learn from our bad experiences and run! Run quickly!

I have to laugh at the one star review. Hopefully the school they have chosen teaches their children to spell better than they do. Also talk about elitist...the faculty may not all be "Catholic" but they are good Christians that teach our Catholic values. Perhaps some people need to learn about tolerance and love before they write nasty reviews. No school is perfect, but St. John's is a very loving place with wonderful academics. I wouldn't dream of sending my children anywhere else.

SJE is a wonderful school for our children. Our 3 children's education is very important to us. We are not a family of lots of money, but we continue to send our children to the school because of the low teacher/student ratio, the religion studies, the community feel, all the specials offered (art, P.E., music, spanish), the sports, band, and the overall caring of the faculty. The teachers challenge the students to their fullest ability.

We are so happy with St. John's. After several disappointing years at the local charter school we switched to St. John's in the hopes of getting a great education for our child--I wish we had started with St. John's from the beginning. The teachers and staff are wonderful. My child is finally getting the challenge she needs and she now absolutely loves school. Her ITBS scores, as well as those of her classmates and school mates, are exceptional, proving that the teachers are doing a great job educating our children. I'm so glad to have such a wonderful school in Loveland. I cannot recommend them enough.

Although we were happy having our 3 children at SJ the price has gone up considerably ($10,000 for our 3 kids not including uniforms). The church support has gone down and scholarships are not available. The only people that can afford to send their kids here either work for the school or make a very large salary.

St johns is an amazing school-the test scores are far above average,and the people are really nice and caring.

This is the best school in Northern Colorado! We are both university instructors - and we expect excellence in our child's school. We have found it in St. John's. Rigorous academics, focus on the family, emphasis on community service...it's simply the best!

This school is largely an elitist school without the academic rigor that one would expect with the price tag. We have chosen to have our children attend Ridgeview Classical Schools because it has what used to be considered a great Catholic Education. When Saint John's retruns to that same rigor we may consider sending our children to this school. Saint John's is a Catholic School with non catholics on the faculty.

SJE is such a loving school. I love that the school emphasizes community service and respect for others. We love it!

a Christ- centered duationm from, caring teachers that alwayshave the children score ABOVE the National and Colorado testing!!!! Truely NO CHILD LEFT BWEHIND HERE!!!!

Last modified St John The Evangelist Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8