Posted April 28, 2015
I have a daughter that is in Immanuel's preschool. I love her two teachers and I love the program and I love that it is Christ centered. My daughter is learning her alphabet and numbers and is also learning social skills through play and learning centers. She absolutely loves school and the few times she has been sick, she has cried because she could not go to school. I couldn't ask more from a preschool!

Immanuel Lutheran School 3

Posted April 21, 2015
This school does a great job overall K-4, but not so much 5th -8th. The entire middle school only has about 40 kids, which is great for those who need individualized attention, or for kids who wouldn't do well in a large public school setting. In the 3 years we've been there, the middle school has shrunk dramatically, and quite a few long-time families have left. The principal is not responsive to concerns, and staffing changes haven't help the situation. Sad to see this happen!

Posted October 21, 2014
We love Immanuel! My daughter loves the school, teachers, and class mates! I never thought we would put her in a private school, but after she had a horrible experience at the public school we decided to try Immanuel. We first toured the school and got to meet with the teacher and other staff. We Love the fact that she learns good, wholesome values everyday and receives a great education! The teachers make sure that all the kids get the extra help or extra challenge that they each need! I love the variety of families that are a part of this school. They also offer many enrichment programs. My daughter started learning spanish in kindergarten.The principal is involved in almost every part of the school and makes a positive impact on the families there. Yes, we have to make some sacrifices to afford this, but the money we pay is worth every penny to have my kiddo in this amazing environment!!

Immanuel Lutheran School 2

Posted January 08, 2013
I do not think this school is a good as the other reviews state. The diversity is not there. Most of the kids are one dimensional, and need protection from the public school environment. If you can afford this school, it's for you If you want you child to get a real education. Go public

Posted April 27, 2012
My youngest is graduating from the 8th grade this year. My 2 kids have attended since they were each 3 years old. It will be hard to not enter the doors everyday anymore. The kids are so well prepared for HS, my oldest is taking mostly AP and pre- AP classes. The teachers do a fabulous job of challenging the kids and making them work hard. Because of the small school size, my kids have been able to play sports, be in band, plays, and many other activities that they may not have gotten into in the public school. They are well grounded in their faith and ready to tackle the challenges High school will bring

Posted September 21, 2011
My daughter just started ILS this year, and we couldn't be more happy! At her old school she was having difficulties with bullying, she would come home upset everyday. Now at ILS, she is so much happier and finally getting her self confidence back! The teachers are great, and are getting her caught back up where she needs to be.

Posted July 21, 2011
Couldn't be happier! We were a little bit unsure about whether it was okay to not be Lutheran, but soon found out that most students aren't. The small class sizes, on site daycare and fantastic academics are what we really love. The teachers truly care about each student and want them to succeed! We researched so many schools, and we love ILS!

Posted July 06, 2011
We're really happy with Immanuel. My son is playing basketball and running track, and we have been really impressed by the program. It's cool that the basketball team made it to the National Tournament in Valparaiso, Indiana this year! The neat thing is that everyone plays, too. We don't have big teams, so everyone steps up and learns to play together. He hadn't played organized team sports begore, and the coaches and other players really encourage him. Some coaches are better than others, but overall we've been really happy! I like it that there are cheerleaders now,too, because we need a little more school spirit! GO CRUSADERS!

Immanuel Lutheran School 3

Posted July 01, 2011
I really like this school! The only thing I don't like is the athletic program..... Its not my favorite school but it's ok.

Posted May 23, 2011
Before placing my children in school, I researched and visited nearly every charter, private, and Christian school in northern Colorado. Immanuel was by far the best school in the area. They have a top-notch academic record, experienced, caring teachers, a good sports program, and most importantly, their main focus is God and living in relationship with Him. We have been at Immanuel for several years now, and the growth I have seen in my children is just amazing. We could not be happier.

Immanuel Lutheran School
4650 Sunview Drive, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top