Posted October 21, 2014
We love Immanuel! My daughter loves the school, teachers, and class mates! I never thought we would put her in a private school, but after she had a horrible experience at the public school we decided to try Immanuel. We first toured the school and got to meet with the teacher and other staff. We Love the fact that she learns good, wholesome values everyday and receives a great education! The teachers make sure that all the kids get the extra help or extra challenge that they each need! I love the variety of families that are a part of this school. They also offer many enrichment programs. My daughter started learning spanish in kindergarten.The principal is involved in almost every part of the school and makes a positive impact on the families there. Yes, we have to make some sacrifices to afford this, but the money we pay is worth every penny to have my kiddo in this amazing environment!!

Posted January 30, 2013
As an Immanuel middle school parent, I've been really impressed with the school. My child has gained so much confidence at this school, and now really knows and accepts himself for who he is. The middle school students normal kids, but seem really well grounded, responsible, and friendly. I have no qualms about sending my child on to a public high school, as I truly believe he is very well prepared for it academically, socially, and emotionally. One thing that always makes me smile is the "chapel buddy" program. Each of the Preschool 4's, Kindergarteners, and 1st graders have a middle school "buddy" for the year. They read together, play together, and sit together at weekly chapel service. The relationships that develop are wonderful! No longer are the middle schoolers "scary big kids", but instead are buddies who share hugs and high-fives in the hallways! We're so pleased we made the decision to send our son to Immanuel's middle school!

Immanuel Lutheran School 2

Posted January 08, 2013
I do not think this school is a good as the other reviews state. The diversity is not there. Most of the kids are one dimensional, and need protection from the public school environment. If you can afford this school, it's for you If you want you child to get a real education. Go public

Posted April 27, 2012
My youngest is graduating from the 8th grade this year. My 2 kids have attended since they were each 3 years old. It will be hard to not enter the doors everyday anymore. The kids are so well prepared for HS, my oldest is taking mostly AP and pre- AP classes. The teachers do a fabulous job of challenging the kids and making them work hard. Because of the small school size, my kids have been able to play sports, be in band, plays, and many other activities that they may not have gotten into in the public school. They are well grounded in their faith and ready to tackle the challenges High school will bring

Posted September 21, 2011
My daughter just started ILS this year, and we couldn't be more happy! At her old school she was having difficulties with bullying, she would come home upset everyday. Now at ILS, she is so much happier and finally getting her self confidence back! The teachers are great, and are getting her caught back up where she needs to be.

Posted July 21, 2011
Couldn't be happier! We were a little bit unsure about whether it was okay to not be Lutheran, but soon found out that most students aren't. The small class sizes, on site daycare and fantastic academics are what we really love. The teachers truly care about each student and want them to succeed! We researched so many schools, and we love ILS!

Posted July 06, 2011
We're really happy with Immanuel. My son is playing basketball and running track, and we have been really impressed by the program. It's cool that the basketball team made it to the National Tournament in Valparaiso, Indiana this year! The neat thing is that everyone plays, too. We don't have big teams, so everyone steps up and learns to play together. He hadn't played organized team sports begore, and the coaches and other players really encourage him. Some coaches are better than others, but overall we've been really happy! I like it that there are cheerleaders now,too, because we need a little more school spirit! GO CRUSADERS!

Immanuel Lutheran School 3

Posted July 01, 2011
I really like this school! The only thing I don't like is the athletic program..... Its not my favorite school but it's ok.

Posted May 23, 2011
Before placing my children in school, I researched and visited nearly every charter, private, and Christian school in northern Colorado. Immanuel was by far the best school in the area. They have a top-notch academic record, experienced, caring teachers, a good sports program, and most importantly, their main focus is God and living in relationship with Him. We have been at Immanuel for several years now, and the growth I have seen in my children is just amazing. We could not be happier.

Posted May 23, 2011
I never thought I would pay for private education in the elementary school years, but after a horrible experience enrolling my twins into public school ( not able to get the same schedule or full day kindergarten) we choose to look at christian schools. We intended to stay just for kindergarted, but betweent he teachers and day care experience we are still there 3 yrs later and one of my twins scored in the 98% for the standard testing - I think that says it all! I will keep my kids there as long as I can. teachers and staff are compassionate and the other families care about the schoool too!

Immanuel Lutheran School
4650 Sunview Drive, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top