PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Love the teachers! My three children have been blessed in both academic and spiritual growth. Lots of after school programs, on site daycare, Spanish k-8 and great volunteer involvement. My family could not be happier with our school.

The loving and caring teachers and staff make every effort to partner with parents to optimize the spiritual and educational environment for all the children.

I love that the schools are God centered and Faith based! In addition, the teachers have and take the time to work with the children one on one as needed.

I have a daughter that is in Immanuel's preschool. I love her two teachers and I love the program and I love that it is Christ centered. My daughter is learning her alphabet and numbers and is also learning social skills through play and learning centers. She absolutely loves school and the few times she has been sick, she has cried because she could not go to school. I couldn't ask more from a preschool!

This school does a great job overall K-4, but not so much 5th -8th. The entire middle school only has about 40 kids, which is great for those who need individualized attention, or for kids who wouldn't do well in a large public school setting. In the 3 years we've been there, the middle school has shrunk dramatically, and quite a few long-time families have left. The principal is not responsive to concerns, and staffing changes haven't help the situation. Sad to see this happen!

We love Immanuel! My daughter loves the school, teachers, and class mates! I never thought we would put her in a private school, but after she had a horrible experience at the public school we decided to try Immanuel. We first toured the school and got to meet with the teacher and other staff. We Love the fact that she learns good, wholesome values everyday and receives a great education! The teachers make sure that all the kids get the extra help or extra challenge that they each need! I love the variety of families that are a part of this school. They also offer many enrichment programs. My daughter started learning spanish in kindergarten.The principal is involved in almost every part of the school and makes a positive impact on the families there. Yes, we have to make some sacrifices to afford this, but the money we pay is worth every penny to have my kiddo in this amazing environment!!

I do not think this school is a good as the other reviews state. The diversity is not there. Most of the kids are one dimensional, and need protection from the public school environment. If you can afford this school, it's for you If you want you child to get a real education. Go public

My youngest is graduating from the 8th grade this year. My 2 kids have attended since they were each 3 years old. It will be hard to not enter the doors everyday anymore. The kids are so well prepared for HS, my oldest is taking mostly AP and pre- AP classes. The teachers do a fabulous job of challenging the kids and making them work hard. Because of the small school size, my kids have been able to play sports, be in band, plays, and many other activities that they may not have gotten into in the public school. They are well grounded in their faith and ready to tackle the challenges High school will bring

My daughter just started ILS this year, and we couldn't be more happy! At her old school she was having difficulties with bullying, she would come home upset everyday. Now at ILS, she is so much happier and finally getting her self confidence back! The teachers are great, and are getting her caught back up where she needs to be.

Couldn't be happier! We were a little bit unsure about whether it was okay to not be Lutheran, but soon found out that most students aren't. The small class sizes, on site daycare and fantastic academics are what we really love. The teachers truly care about each student and want them to succeed! We researched so many schools, and we love ILS!

Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8