Loveland, CO
Students enrolled: 1,200
After care: No

Resurrection Christian School 4

Posted March 04, 2015
Just a response to he review about finances. As the information is incorrect. If it was really a parent they would not state "the school would be shut down for a week to accommodate more paying attendees to some conference" as that did not happen. If really another parent, I have no problem with the feelings they may have, but the review is factually incorrect. The school did not shut down to accommodate more paying attendees to some conference. The conference was unaffiliated with the school or their finances, but on the same property. The two days were accounted for in school schedule snow days, and were the result of "traffic, security, parking, and overlap, I am confident that the logistic challenges are too great to overcome for the pre-school, elementary and middle school". A small group was trying to generate negative publicity surrounding that conference and I suspect the review may have been retaliatory likely not from a parent - as this is not a normal occurrence during our tenure at the school.

Resurrection Christian School 2

Posted February 16, 2015
While once a shining light, this school has suffered recently. Apparently their finances have been severely compromised by overspending on new additions. Recently, parents were notified with only a few days notice that the school would be shut down for a week to accommodate more paying attendees to some conference. Too tantalizing to pass up, given their dire finances. We're pulling our kids out after this year. In 10 years, this school will be half the current size.

Posted February 03, 2013
Amazing school. The teachers are genuinely concerned about each kid and their families. The entire school really is like a family reaching out to others in times of need. I can't say enough about the academics but more importantly the life skills my kids are learning! Highly recommend this school.

Posted February 09, 2012
We have 2 children at Rez, and we all love it. Our kids are excited to go to school, and when we pick them up, they talk non-stop about the incredible day they've had. Their teachers are wonderful. They send us weekly updates so we know exactly what to expect, and what the class has been learning. I would say, 4 out of 5 days you will see the principle walking the halls, checking on classes, and she says hello to us-(the parents!) by NAME. The entire staff is amazing, and has been a second family to us. We were supposed to relocate out of state, and had our childred tested for new schools, and they both tested 2 grades ahead. We are very happy to be here!!

Posted September 14, 2011
We have two kids at this school. They are on their third year at RCS. This school is the best school in Northern Colorado. The Superintendent is a strong leader and is backed by all of the teacher and parents. Students show respect for each other and are proud of their school. Academically RCS is at the top in the state and in the nation. They also have a very strong sports program. We love it. You got to check it out.

Posted April 13, 2010
I love how much our teachers care about our kids. They always show genuine interest and compassion, and go above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted April 13, 2010
RCS is committed to raising the bar. Excellence is only the beginning!

Posted January 16, 2010
I have 2 elementary students at RCS and I love this school. The academics are great, teachers really love their students, and love the Lord. I really have never seen a better christian school. It really feels like a family.

Posted January 16, 2010

Resurrection Christian School 4

Posted November 30, 2009
I am a parent with two elementary students at rez. My kids have been attending since pre-school (3 years). We have had a mostly positive experience with this school, besides a few minor communication issues. The teachers truely have a heart for God and care for these kids. We feel blessed to have our kids in such a safe, nurturing learning environment. It is not perfect, but for us it's the next best thing.

Resurrection Christian School
6508 Crossroads Boulevard, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Resurrection Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Resurrection Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top