Loveland, CO

Posted February 03, 2013
Amazing school. The teachers are genuinely concerned about each kid and their families. The entire school really is like a family reaching out to others in times of need. I can't say enough about the academics but more importantly the life skills my kids are learning! Highly recommend this school.

Posted February 09, 2012
We have 2 children at Rez, and we all love it. Our kids are excited to go to school, and when we pick them up, they talk non-stop about the incredible day they've had. Their teachers are wonderful. They send us weekly updates so we know exactly what to expect, and what the class has been learning. I would say, 4 out of 5 days you will see the principle walking the halls, checking on classes, and she says hello to us-(the parents!) by NAME. The entire staff is amazing, and has been a second family to us. We were supposed to relocate out of state, and had our childred tested for new schools, and they both tested 2 grades ahead. We are very happy to be here!!

Posted September 14, 2011
We have two kids at this school. They are on their third year at RCS. This school is the best school in Northern Colorado. The Superintendent is a strong leader and is backed by all of the teacher and parents. Students show respect for each other and are proud of their school. Academically RCS is at the top in the state and in the nation. They also have a very strong sports program. We love it. You got to check it out.

Posted April 13, 2010
I love how much our teachers care about our kids. They always show genuine interest and compassion, and go above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted April 13, 2010
RCS is committed to raising the bar. Excellence is only the beginning!

Posted January 16, 2010
I have 2 elementary students at RCS and I love this school. The academics are great, teachers really love their students, and love the Lord. I really have never seen a better christian school. It really feels like a family.

Posted January 16, 2010

Resurrection Christian School 4

Posted November 30, 2009
I am a parent with two elementary students at rez. My kids have been attending since pre-school (3 years). We have had a mostly positive experience with this school, besides a few minor communication issues. The teachers truely have a heart for God and care for these kids. We feel blessed to have our kids in such a safe, nurturing learning environment. It is not perfect, but for us it's the next best thing.

Posted July 24, 2009
We have two boys at RCS at present. Both are in the elementary grades. This will be our third year at RCS. I have taught for 7 years in several different christian and public schools as we moved around quite a bit. In all of my experiences I have to say I have been the most impressed with RCS. I have also had an opportunity to substitute there and get to know the teachers and administration. They are top notch in my opinion. I have never met a more caring group of individuals. I feel so blessed to have my kids there. The academics are strong, the chapels are amazing, and the specials are incredible. I like that my kids can go to a private school who also sees the importance of a good sports program. I do not feel that my kids are missing out at all.

Posted June 23, 2009
RCS is doing better than last school year (2007-2008) due to change in some administration. They need to have a better program to train up younger teachers. Fair and consistance displine and charactor building still needs to be improved soon. It is a social clickish environment among parents, kids and administration. Hoping that will change soon too. MOST of the teachers are great. Too much focus on sports that leaves non-sports kids in the dust.

Resurrection Christian School
6508 East Crossroads Boulevard, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Resurrection Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Resurrection Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top