PK-12|Private
1,200 students
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

It has the best community of teachers and parents around as well as an excellent academic curriculum!
August 24, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Supports LD students: Agree

I think this is an area that the staff are continuing to develop. They are gaining certifications and extra knowledge to better address learning differences.

This is our third year at RCS and our first middle school year. Middle-school has opened a whole new world for our older child and the teachers and principal deserve all the credit. Our younger child has received so much love and support, and the teachers have been willing to meet with us to either problem solve how to improve or provide updates. The engagement of the teachers into the lives of our children has helped them grow academically, socially, and spiritually. We are blessed to be part of the RCS family!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

We have appreciated the prompt and courteous responses from the teachers and administrators when we have contacted them. They truly care about the well-being of all the students.

The people who are saying that this school lacks integrity and hates previous students and aren't accepting towards people who are different than them are sadly hurt individuals who probably misunderstood what happened to them or intentionally are trying undermine this amazing school's credibility. I saw one person complaining about fall vacation. What a joke, you are simply trying to find things to complain about if you complain about receiving a vacation. I graduated from RCS and I would highly recommend to anyone wondering if they should send their kids here. This school prepared me for college and I find CSU's workload incredibly easy because of RCS.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying is incredibly rare compared to most schools. The staff really pushes an atmosphere of compassion and kindness.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

While it is still a small, up and coming school, they will work hard to accommodate students based on their needs.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Allen Howlett is the best Superintendent in the state of Colorado, and took RCS from a state of irrelevancy to among the greatest academic and athletic schools in a matter of a few short years.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I am the person I am today because of the faculty's practicing of what they preach. Truly a rarity to have so many amazing staff members at one school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I never once had a teacher that I felt I was being treated unfairly.

Amount of homework: Agree

A lot of homework that sometimes feels unnecessary, but really prepares you for a college workload.

Last modified Resurrection Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12