Manitou Springs, CO

Posted October 26, 2014
Manitou Middle. This school treats these children better than I ever thought was a reality to find in a school. Our daughter loves going to school everyday and speaks highly of her teachers. This is no exaggeration, this is an honest rating and I want everyone to know.

Manitou Springs Middle School 1

Posted June 02, 2013
I heard MSMS was an excellent school and was looking forward to my child attending it. She went from making excellent grades in another district school to making poor grades in this school. There was a lot of bulling going and denial from teachers and staff. There were times when she did not want to go to school, because she didn't feel safe. I saw no security at the school and anyone could walk in. I will be cautious about what school I will put her in next year. final thought. what happened to reading -writing-arithmetic I for one tired of seeing checkers at stores trying to count your change

Manitou Springs Middle School 2

Posted September 02, 2012
As a previous public school teacher and a parent of 2 students in the Manitou School district (who was hoping for the best after homeschooling for 4 years), I have been let down considerably (and I am not that difficult to please). The teachers are not prepared (when they are in class - too many subs!), the administration simply sweeps negative issues under the carpet and continues to support sub-par teachers. It's a disgrace, knowing that Manitou had such an incredible reputation for so many years (like 20 years ago). I will be looking to pull both my kids out of this district as soon as I can. It's a waste of their time.

Posted February 27, 2012
This is a small town school with large city vision! Thanks for what you do.

Posted February 27, 2012
We have been in a private school since preschool until the middle of 6th grade. I wish we would of found MAnitou schools a long time ago. We have tried DIst.11 it took only 7 weeks to go back to private school. Manitou Middle has a great Principal, teachers and staff. 5 stars to learning on the iPad. It has made my daughter more independent and responsible. She can ask her teacher questions anytime.

Posted February 07, 2010

Posted December 28, 2007

Manitou Springs Middle School 4

Posted May 09, 2004
This school is great it teaches the kids what they need to learn they have great math classes and excellent teachers the band program is ecellent also the band directors know what they aredoing and teach the kids at a fast pace many of the kids there are very close and are almost like a family they also do many different things like integrated days where there is like heat day and they learn a lot about the heart this school also has a great principal he knows what he is doing and he keeps the kids in line that is why he won state principal in 2004 the sports at Manitou are great they offer volleyball basketball track cross country and wrestling I would reccomend Manitou to anyone my daughter had a great time there and i am sure if you chose to go there you would also Manitou!

Manitou Springs Middle School
415 El Monte Place, Manitou Springs, CO  80829
Last modified Manitou Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manitou Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top