Manitou Springs, CO

Posted January 18, 2010
Moved to Woodland Park area from MN but drive our son to Manitou Springs because it's a small school with a big heart and high academic standards. No locks on lockers because the kids really live their credo. Wish we would have moved here years ago, just to have all our kids attend this great school.

Posted June 15, 2009
Excellent, my daughter moved from Woodland Park, and it is a totally different atmosphere. She is doing so much better and the kids are so much more open and nicer. The teachers help with every student. The school is truly unique and amazing.

Posted March 14, 2009
Best school for your student. Teachers are close to students and you feel safe and trusted. No better place to go. Feels like home!

Manitou Springs High School

Posted January 28, 2009
I moved to Manitou three years ago, from a private international school. I did not know what to expect, but my kids both love the high school. The teachers are amazing, and most of the students very friendly. My kids have lot's of friends and enjoy sports and academics. Go Mustangs!

Posted July 28, 2008
Great school -- small classes - which I like. You know the teachers and your child is not a number. We moved here a year ago and son has excelled here -- and he has loads of friends. Its always hard for the newcomers to find their place- but Manitou made it easy for him.

Posted April 10, 2007
This school is absolutely amazing. The environment is very relaxed and fun. Excellent staff and an absolutely amazing principal

Manitou Springs High School
401 El Monte Place, Manitou Springs, CO  80829
(719) 685-2074
Last modified Manitou Springs High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manitou Springs High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top