Milliken Middle School 2

Posted February 25, 2014
Definitely has a MAJOR BULLYING PROBLEM. The prinicipal Mr. Hruby is oblivious and shows no sign of correcting or even attempting to correcting the situation when it is brought to his attention! The school really needs peer intervention groups/conflict resolution. Completely disappointed with the priniciple and the school as a whole.

Milliken Middle School 1

Posted May 03, 2013
WARNING, the is school apparently used to be a good school but with the current administration the bullying and abuse in the school has run rampant. The administration does nothing but attack the victims telling them that that is just the way it is and even going as far as to say the victims brought the bullying on themselves. The bullies get disciplinary action rarely and in most cases not at all. Thus creating a violent and physiologically damaging environment. If possible DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD THERE.

Milliken Middle School 3

Posted March 07, 2013
I have a child heading to middle school next year. If any current middle school parents read this, can you give a review. Looking for insight as we are new to the area. Thank you!

Milliken Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2011
I have been pleased with this school. My child is ready to move on to high school and has had a wonderful experience. The principals / vice principals policies are fair, consistent, and firm which is exactly what middle school students need. The staff is very united and caring and goes out of their way to connect with students. I wish parents were more active and supportive in their children's education rather than expecting the school to take full responsibility of their child's holistic growth.

Milliken Middle School 3

Posted June 09, 2010
I am absolutly gonna love MMS!!! 6th grade here i come!!!! I love all 6th grade teachers!

Milliken Middle School 4

Posted March 23, 2010
My kids and I love this school! We are new to the area and this school far exceeds thier old one in soo many areas.

Milliken Middle School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
I have had several conversations with Principal and staff. I rarely if ever hear positive feedback about our child. My spouse and I are very involved with our child and the schoolwork. We never hear of positive reinforcement or encouragement. I think this school is overrun with complacent employees. I've yet to find and visit with the teacher that is excited,motivated and driven to be and do the best. I can only hope that my childs time in this school goes fast. It is heartbreaking to see my child in such a funk ( almost depression ) because of this school. my child has had many success' in other schools, not here. My spouse and I are considering relocating due to this problem. My child shares with me stories of other students with butterfly knives. My child is not the staight 'a' student but is honest and has a kind heart.

Posted July 15, 2009
I love that the teachers are so nice to me and I appreciate the excelent staff!!

Posted July 09, 2009
I feel this school great electives and extracurricular activites. The student teach ratio is excellent, and my son has excelled here, so much better than his old school

Posted July 09, 2009
Love the ease of using k12 planet to keep tabs on grades, and contacting my daughters teachers.

Milliken Middle School
66 Irene Ave, Milliken, CO  80543
Last modified Milliken Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milliken Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.