Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

KQA is an excellent school. The staff works as a team to provide an educational yet individualized experience for each child. The principal, Mrs. Spreitzer, always has time for student interactions. Her leadership, sincerity, devotion, and experience shines. Thank you ALL for the hard work, dedication, love and respect you not only have shown my kids but my whole family.

The KQA Middle School staff has provided such a positive experience for my children. I know each day they are in a safe learning environment. The teachers help build confidence and teach them study skills to carry them thru high school and beyond. I am very thankful for the staff's dedication and hard work.

Excellent learning environment for our children! Thank you to Mrs Spreitzer for her leadership and continued dedication to the pillars of KQA and our kids. Thank you to all of the teachers and staff at this school. Collectively, the people at this school are helping us as parents, to prepare our children to be contributing adults in society. We are eternally grateful and THANKFUL for their hard work!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Excellent learning environment for our children! Thank you to Mrs Spreitzer for her leadership and continued dedication to the pillars of KQA and our kids. Thank you to all of the teachers and staff at this school. Collectively, the people at this school are helping us as parents, to prepare our children to be contributing adults in society. We are eternally grateful and THANKFUL!

This school genuinely cares for their students. Great principal who knows all students and interacts well. My son has flourished at this school. My daughter will be going to kindergarten next year and is very excited. We drive from Greeley to take our kids to KQA. Great school Great Staff!

Leadership starts at the top and flows down from there. Mrs Spreitzer sets the bar very high for herself, her staff, and her students. KQA is based on 9 pillars, designed to mold the students into future leaders in our communities. Staff and students alike are expected to model respect, responsibility, integrity; in a nutshell, LEADERSHIP. I recently had the pleasure and good fortune to be a judge for the Middle School Science Fair. This was my 2nd year participating. Each year I have blown away by the students' projects. My hat is off to the two middle school science teachers and the other teachers who've had a hand in this monumental undertaking that is the annual science fair. As a parent/judge, interacting with such bright, engaged students is a superbly enjoyable experience. I can only imagine the level of time, caring, instruction, effort and frustration that each student and educator has put forth and endured over the last few months. Seeing the payoff during the judging was the icing on the cake. I read a review that said KQA is a charter school and doesn't receive the same funding that regular schools have. That is true. The school doesn't have all of the latest electronic gadgets in their classrooms. What they do have is a principal and staff unlike any I've ever seen; wholly invested in each and every child's success and well being. As for my own kids? After attending KQA middle school my oldest has moved on to the STEM program at RHS. She's been inspired to go into medicine upon graduation. My middle one will attend RHS next year having been inspired in the Earth Sciences. My youngest will start middle school next year and stay with KQA until high school. Thank you Mrs Spreitzer and KQA Team. It's one thing to set the bar high. It's something else entirely to watch the students continually jump over it!

This School Rocks! Thank You! I verally like the staff and their dedication/devotion to the students.

I have 3 children who have gone thru this schools program, 2 have moved on to High school in which they have excelled! It was the preparation in this school that has allowed both to hit the ground running! Thank you KQA!

This is not just a school it's a tight community of other loving and caring parents who all support eachother!! So blessed to be a part of it! My daughter loves her teacher and all of the staff!

Amount of homework: Agree

They take an interest in each student to make sure that they learn at a pace that works for their grade level.

Last modified Knowledge Quest Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.