Public charter
Milliken, CO

Posted April 17, 2014
What a great school! My kids love to go to school each day! The curriculum is solid, the teachers are fantastic and the administration is constantly striving to do more! That's a five star school to me.

Knowledge Quest Academy 3

Posted March 22, 2014
I wanted to write a honest review for parents looking for a new school or coming into the area. Its is very true that KQA has some really good teachers and a good principal, however here is the rest. New parents should understand that this is a charter school, they are open to the public but they are not run or funded like a public school. KQA offers 1 resource teacher for K-8th grades, THIN, but the school is not funded for any more than 1. Charter schools are run by a board and depend on volunteerism. You will be asked to be very involved, which we found to be a good thing. You can expect MANY fundraisers, KQA has a PTO that is big on "begging" the community and parents for funds. As far as the middle school, it a great small environment, but does not offer much in extra curricular or electives. Sewing class taught by a Para. This school also reserves a week to "prep" the kids for TCAP testing, we disagree with this! I do not think this is a bad school, it has downfall like every school, I do believe it does the best it can w/ limited resources, I just feel parents should get a clear view before choosing. On the other hand the rest of the districts schools stink!

Posted March 20, 2014
My school Knowledge Quest Academy is the best school I have ever been to. All the teachers make sure to help you and always make sure you understand. The teachers and all the staff are very welcoming. Mrs. Spritzer is the best principal anyone could ever ask for. She is always interacting with the students making everyone feel welcomed and important. I started going to KQA last year and i'm now in 7th grade. I love this school so much and i'm really going to miss it when I go to high school. All the students are very kind and welcoming. I LOVE Knowledge Quest Academy and recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to learn.

Posted February 04, 2014
I HAVE BEEN WITH KQA SENCE MY DAUGHTER WAS IN 4TH GRADE AND SHES 21 NOW. WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY UPS AND DOWNS GOOD AND BAD. TE ONE THING THAT STAYS THE SAME THROUGH IT ALL IS THE STAFF FROM THEN TO NOW. THEY REALLY CARE AND EVEN HAVE THIER FAVORITES JUST LIKE MY CHILDREN HAVE. LOVE YA STAFF FOR THEN TO NOW . GREAT PEOPLE

Posted February 04, 2014
We love everything about KQA. The teachers, staff, the welcoming community family environment are all exceptional.

Knowledge Quest Academy 4

Posted February 03, 2014
My granddaughters attend KQA. Both need extra help with their school work. Teachers and staff work to help them with their needs. Teachers and staff are very friendly and have great expectations of the students and help them meet the expectations. The girls attended another charter school prior to our move to Milliken. I was pleased with the previous one but am even more please with KQA.

Posted January 30, 2014
My daughters love the school. They have had great teachers who are excellent at not just teaching them academics but at seeing who they are and helping the to grow as a person. We have had a great experience!

Posted November 02, 2013
I absolutely LOVE my school! :) It has great, kind, awesome teachers and a loving staff which cares for us dearly. I never want to leave it! Too bad in a year I do.

Posted October 25, 2013
Very involved teachers and staff. No bully tolerance. Has a fantastic curriculum. Most of all, the kindergarten here is the best around.

Posted October 23, 2013
Excellent staff and great learning environment! My children have been attending this school for a couple of years now and we love the uniforms and the teachers.

Knowledge Quest Academy
705 South School House Dr, Milliken, CO  80543
Last modified Knowledge Quest Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knowledge Quest Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top