Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I transferred to this school my junior year. The teachers I had were extremely passionate. I wouldn't have been anywhere near prepared for college if I hadn't have been transferred. I loved the teachers, the music program, and most of all I loved the NJROTC program.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have graduated from this school. I still carry school and life lessons that I gained from them. The teachers are amazing. Especially the AP teachers.

Teachers were worse zombies than students, cared more about test scores than actual learning and very athletics oriented. Curriculums were boring and biased based on the teacher rather than the actual subject material. Having opposing opinions from teachers got you at the least ignored at the worst flunked and there was little to no room to be an individual

I transferred to this school last semester as a sophomore. My other school was extremely biased. Most schools favor athletes. I don't see that as a big issue here. From what I've seen, this school is very helpful. If you have a question, the teachers are a great dependable resource. I hope to graduate at this highschool. It's the best I've been to yet!

this school is medeocre. this is a bias school that only favors the athletes. this school does not know how to prepare their students for life beyond graduation. am i really going to need to learn college algebra in order to pay a morgage?

Really Easy curriculum. Focus on sports and extracurricular more than academics.

Best High school i or anyone could have ever seen, amazing sports, precision rotc, great band and other amazing extra curriculars and academis.

Last modified Montrose High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.