Posted August 23, 2013
Lewis Palmer has been home to my oldest son who graduated two years ago and my other son who is a senior. We couldn't be happier with the support and academic achievement they offer. It is a safe environment where it is cool to be smart. In spite of the budget cuts, they are holding up the quality though the teachers do seem to be overworked. I hope we pass our new bond to help out this year.

Posted August 22, 2013
LPHS is a warm and welcoming school where academic achievement is celebrated and bad behavior is discouraged. We are currently living in another school district but have opt'd into LPHS because of it history, legacy, athletic department, academic excellence and friendly warm staff. My son is a freshman and we just love the Monument community.

Posted February 20, 2011
I have a sophomore and a junior in the Lewis Palmer High School and am really happy with our school choice. We moved here later and they have found good groups of friends to hang out with. School is now small enough for teachers to know the students well, and that shows on their learning. Class selection is not as great as in a school twice the size (like ones in D20) but quality of education is great! Highly recommend to consider this high school and school district!

Posted May 22, 2009
I attended Lewis Palmer High School as a freshman during the 07-08 school year. This past year I was transferred to the new D-30 high school, Palmer Ridge. Lewis Palmer made such a profound impact on my life that I am transferring back for my junior and senior years. The principal and the rest of the staff is incredible, the students have a large amount of school spirit, and the theatre program has to be one of the best in the state! I am proud to be a LP Rowdy Ranger!

Posted February 24, 2009
I personally graduated from LPHS, it is a good school. Good atmosphere, with great teaching personnel. Id recommend it highly!

Posted February 10, 2009
My husband and I have had 2 daughters graduate from Lewis Palmer High School and we have 2 currently enrolled. The vast offerings and high teacher quality that is provided has given our kids the opportunity to not only prepare for college, but to jump start it as well! Our oldest will be graduating from CU Boulder this year Phi Beta Kappa and credits her experience at LPHS with putting her on the right track to get there!

Posted October 22, 2008
I love Lewis Palmer High School. Having come from a Dodds school it was a huge change. The school is definately well funded and has a TON of extra curricular activities and clubs to join from. Knitting, fencing, food critic, republican, and ROWDY rangers club are just a few of the ways you can get involved. Teachers really seem to care about what they teach. The AP classes are excellent, and have an 80% passing rate! Kids are so nice. I'm proud to be a LP Ranger!

Posted August 15, 2008
I graduated from LPHS this past spring (2008). I have a serious problem with people who write reviews saying that LP didn't prepare them for college. It's a high school's job to provide you with the tools to prepare YOURSELF for college. It is self-centered and egotistical to expect the school to do it for you. That being said, I am glad that I attended such a wonderful school. LPHS has a broader course selection than many high schools, as well as great sports programs and one of the finest arts programs in the NATION. I was a proud member of the Wind Symphony for three years and went to Bands of America National Concert Band Festival twice with that group. I took four years of French and speak the language fairly well now, and got the opportunity to earn college credit by taking a few AP classes as well.

Posted July 01, 2008
This school is the best there ever is for right now. I attened Lewis Palmer Schools from 4th to the 11th grade and loved every bit or thing about them. The principals were awesome and all the teacher's new what to teach and how to teach . You are in to school to learn and educate yourself for the future. I wish I could move back there right now and have our son in that school because the schools here in south carolina are not all that great.Lewis Palmer will always be number 1 in my book and anyone attending should be very proud to be there. Keep up the great work colorado . I love you forever.

Lewis-Palmer High School 2

Posted May 28, 2008

Lewis-Palmer High School
1300 Higby Rd, Monument, CO  80132
Last modified Lewis-Palmer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis-Palmer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top