Morrison, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted December 08, 2014
Christian Pre-K through 8. Best teachers and headmaster. Safe environment. Great parents and children. Stellar classroom management.

Posted January 28, 2014
We are very pleased with Silver State. The teachers pray for and genuinely care about each student. The academics are challenging, but with the small class size the students are able to meet the expectations and thrive while doing so. The kids come first at Silver State because the teachers want the same thing as the parents - they want the children to succeed. We are so thankful to have found this school.

Posted January 24, 2014
This school is the best the teachers and entire staff are so caring , they are highly qualified and are so involved with the students they truly care about each child . The education my children receive is unremarkable I'm so impressed by how smart both my children are. I drive 40 mins each way just so my daughter receives the best education and treatment possible. I have 3 daughters 1 who went to Silver State since kindergarten until 8th grade, who would still be there if there were a high school, a 1st grader who is excelling and loves to be in school, and an infant that will attend Silver State when she starts kindergarten. I made the mistake of trying different schools twice just for it being more convenient and I've regretted it both times. Silver State is home for my children , I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful place for my daughters to grow play and learn from a great Christian curriculum. It feels good to know when I drop my daughter off in the morning shes in the best hands and is safe. Mr.C the principal has done a fabulous job over the years. As a very over protective mother I couldn't ask for a better school with such wonderful teachers.

Posted December 18, 2013
Silver State is one of the best private Christian Schools in Denver. As a parent, I've been involved with private schools since 2002 so we're familiar with other schools in Denver. The high standards of academic excellence and years of cumulative bible teaching at SSCS are just a couple strong attributes. Our daughter enjoys attending Silver State and has been taught solid study habits and individualized learning skills and her SAT scores have surpassed her academic age with improvement each year. We attribute this to the time, dedication and care of the teachers, the smaller class sizes & quality of the curriculum. Over the past 4 years, our daughter has also learned to play the piano through private lessons, sing in the school choir, play multiple instruments in Band and was thrilled to land a part in the school play production held each year. The fine arts have impacted her for life! We couldn't be more pleased with the school, the staff, the parent's Patriot Club, the programs and the administration. It is a truly remarkable and committed school that helps children achieve academic excellence with individual achievement. The middle school rocks!

Posted November 12, 2013
I have 4 children that go to this school and we absolutely love it! The education they have received is top notch. I love that they are hearing about God every day in the classroom as well. My husband and I go hand in hand with this school.

Posted April 18, 2013
I could not be happier with the teachers and the level of academic education my child is receiving. Finally a school that diligently focuses on reading, writing and arithmetic in a warm environment.

Posted April 15, 2013
I really cannot recommend this school enough. Both my daughter, 6 and Son, 7 go there and are in Kindergarten and 1st grade. The advances they have made have been incredible and they are doing things with little struggle that local public schoolchildren are doing 2 grades higher. The amount of time, attention, and detail that the teachers have with the kids in these small classes really pays off.

Posted February 21, 2013
Great school . The teachers are extremely caring. You can see they take interest in every single student and want them to succeed. We could not be happier with the quality of education our child is receiving at Silver State.

Posted October 16, 2012
Wonderful school! The teachers are warm and committed to the children. The classrooms are geared toward making learning fun and interesting. Silver State has provided our family everything we are looking for in a school.

Posted August 01, 2012
This is the best school. They start taking kids potty trained at 30 months. The achedemics are serious, and they are completely committed to caring for the child. I am so glad that both my kids have been able to attend.

Silver State Christian School
14711 West Morrison Road, Morrison, CO  80465
Last modified Silver State Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Silver State Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top