PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I can not praise this school enough. The teachers are the best I have ever seen. My daughter has thrived at this school. Would not think of going anywhere else.

I could never praise enough about the school, teachers, curriculum etc. Best school in town. My kids have attended silver state for 11 years now

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are very loving, caring , innovative and enthusiastic to the kids and their learning needs

Amount of homework: Disagree

I will like to see my kid a little busier at home. But I know too that in upper grades she'll have more homework

Develops character: Strongly agree

The small class sizes gives the kids so many opportunities to lead and develop these important qualities.

The teachers are amazing, all are highly experienced and take every student way beyond grade level basics. I never expected my child to be reading indpendently mid-way through the kindergarten year--Thank you Mrs. Johnson! And, just saying, kindergarten costs the same as public full day kindergarten, easily the least expensive, highest quality private education in Lakewood!

My daughter is in her 2nd year at SSCS. The education, is hands down, the best! The staff is very caring and everyone in the school knows each other, even in different grades. The variety of educational programs gets better every year.

Christian Pre-K through 8. Best teachers and headmaster. Safe environment. Great parents and children. Stellar classroom management.

We are very pleased with Silver State. The teachers pray for and genuinely care about each student. The academics are challenging, but with the small class size the students are able to meet the expectations and thrive while doing so. The kids come first at Silver State because the teachers want the same thing as the parents - they want the children to succeed. We are so thankful to have found this school.

This school is the best the teachers and entire staff are so caring , they are highly qualified and are so involved with the students they truly care about each child . The education my children receive is unremarkable I'm so impressed by how smart both my children are. I drive 40 mins each way just so my daughter receives the best education and treatment possible. I have 3 daughters 1 who went to Silver State since kindergarten until 8th grade, who would still be there if there were a high school, a 1st grader who is excelling and loves to be in school, and an infant that will attend Silver State when she starts kindergarten. I made the mistake of trying different schools twice just for it being more convenient and I've regretted it both times. Silver State is home for my children , I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful place for my daughters to grow play and learn from a great Christian curriculum. It feels good to know when I drop my daughter off in the morning shes in the best hands and is safe. Mr.C the principal has done a fabulous job over the years. As a very over protective mother I couldn't ask for a better school with such wonderful teachers.

Last modified Silver State Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8