PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

My son attended a Baptist school in Longmont but we found the 5th grade teacher to be very unfriendly and apathetic. We decided to try RMBA and he absolutely loves it. The staff is very friendly and he actually loves going to school.

My kids attend Rocky Mountain Christian Academy. It is a wonderful school. The staff does such a great and professional job educating our kids. My son is in one of the grades that started a new curriculum this year. This new curriculum has been an inspiration to see. My son comes home telling me what he has learned that day and it far exceeds my expectations for that grade level. I have full confidence that RMCA is preparing my children academically, spiritually, socially and emotionally for any challenge that they will face in the future.

My son has been in school at RMCA for two years now and will go again next year. We love RMCA! The teachers and administration staff are very nice and handle things professionally. The cost is very reasonable for private school and their classrooms are small so that each child gets individual attention. The kids coming out of RMCA are intelligent and ready for high school because of their education. I highly recommend RMCA.

Our son attended another private school in the Longmont area from Pre-K through 3rd grade. We switched him to RMCA in the fourth grade and could not be happier. He is in fifth grade now and is thriving. The teachers and administration at RMCA truly love and care about their students. Our sons transition has been remarkable. We are extremely pleased with RMCA, their vision, their ministry and their commitment to their students. RCMA is really a remarkable place!

We considered homeschooling our children until we found RMCA. We love the curriculum, teachers and administration! Parents are welcome to be as involved as they want to be. This school just gets better and stronger every year!

We LOVE RMCA. We have three little girls at RMCA and feel incredibly blessed to have them there. The curriculum, class enviroment as well as staff care are a few of our favorite things. We hope to stay at RMCA for years to come!!

RMCA has been an amazing community for our family! My children have been attending RMCA for the pass 8 years (starting in 3 yr old preschool) and will continue into middle school. They have made life-long friends and have been able to grow in an atmosphere of academic excellence and a loving, kind community. The curriculum at RMCA is the very best that you could ask for for your children. The depth of knowledge they gain in history and science, the advance math, language arts and latin, we know our children are learning to learn and enjoying their class time. Plus, they don't have to pick just one or two specials for the school year, our children are able to enjoy learning about art, music, p.e. and go to library the entire school year. I am grateful that RMCA is parting with our family in educating and growing our children to excel in school and for them to follow Christ. RMCA is a blessing!

What a blessing RMCA has been to our family! My children grew up here in an atmosphere of love, community and academic excellence. They received such a wonderful foundation from which great things have come! The education they received at RMCA allowed them to excel in honors classes in high school which led to academic scholarships and honors in college. I'm so grateful for the Christ-centered learning that has helped shape them into followers of Christ. At RMCA my children formed life-long friendships that are still a blessing to this day!

We have two boys who have grown up at RMCA, and it's the BEST decision that we have made for them both academically and spiritually. RMCA administration and staff honor Jesus Christ and value the families. The teachers we've had throughout the years (Kindergarten through 8th grade) partnered with us and have loved our boys and nurtured their hearts and minds. My boys favorite memories and take-aways from RMCA are the teachers, the friendships they've built, the middle school retreats to Covenant Heights, Nations Day, Logic class and the DC trip. It's such a special place and community -- If you're looking for an environment where your children will be taught by Christians who share the same values as your home, this is the place, RMCA is rooted in biblical truth and beauty.

Last modified Rocky Mountain Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8