Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Vantage Point 1

Posted January 25, 2016
I am a student at vantage point and I highly recommend you don't sent your child here. Yes the discovery program is a great program it teaches you life skills. That's the only thing good about the school is one program. Here's my experience I started at vantage point in year 2015 I failed discovery the first time but the secound time I passed. After discovery your put into regular classes but there not even at the right skill level some students that are at vantage point barely went to class so how are they supposed to know the material your teaching the class with a bunch of grade levels just put into one class. Anyway I failed my classes so next queter they told me I had to pass all my classes but funny thing is they put me in even HARDER CLASSES! How am I supposed to to pass even harder classes when I couldn't pass the first time. My biggest regret in life is coming to vantage point they do nothing but tear me down and make my depression worse vantage point highschool and staff makes me wanna kill myself they make me wanna drop out and disappear

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted January 25, 2016
If they really cared about my education they wouldve switched me out of the one class I asked to be switched out of its way to high for my skill level

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 25, 2016
After discovery you get put in regular classes. I failed my classes so then I was put on a contract and had to pass all classes next quater but then they put me in even harder classes then before how am I disposed to pass now when I couldnt even pass before

Posted May 03, 2015
Before I came into Vantage Point, I was failing all my classes. I was behind on credits and, well at the current time would have graduated at least 1 to 2 years after my class graduated. I found Vantage Point from my dads co-worker and he said so many great things about this school. I was bullied from Second Grade on. When I came into Vantage Point it all changed. This school really does have a "no bully" policy. This school goes through a thing called Discovery, in terms it makes you use and show manners in school and at home. From behind on credits to ahead of schedule I am graduating 1 semester or 2 quarters ahead. This school uses the Quarter system. I would recommend this school to anyone since this is the place to go when you want to focus on school or get a new life without bullies.

Vantage Point 3

Posted September 18, 2014
School is great for students looking for an alternative way of learning. Also offers a great program on life and interpersonal skills. However, the principal is vindictive when it comes to students and staff he doesn't "click" with. He will make your life very difficult and attempt to ruin your career if you don't see eye-to-eye.

Posted December 27, 2010
This is a very great school. I went there, my favorite thing was the class the called "Discovery" which made me realize that the BIG subject at Vantage Point was about having mutual respect and letting school be stress free. It was really amazing being there and it taught me that school can be something that you love. Something fun! Because of the teachers too I got to experience one on one learning. Every teacher there has a nice attitude and are very respectful. They truthfully care about you & the day you throw up your graduation hat in the air.

Posted August 20, 2005
Vantage Point is a great learning environment for students that require much individual attention and who are introspective learners. This school has some great extra-curricular activities such as Key Communicaters and the Principals council. Both build student leadership skills and communication skills. The teachers at Vantage Point are caring and considerate of parent and student needs. This school has a well qualified staff and a diverse student population. Basically, it is a fun place to learn, teach, and to be involved with. Last year the students and their civics teacher, Mr. D'Lallo, held a voter registration drive. It really taught the kids much about the way elections are held. There is also Peace Jam and a trip to Japan for eligible students. Once again, this is a great school for students with diverse needs.

10900 Huron Street, Northglenn, CO  80234