Northglenn, CO
Students enrolled: 1,092

Silver Hills Middle School 1

Posted June 04, 2015
I just believe that this school can do souch better then have been do u g this last few yrs

Posted October 24, 2013
Silver Hills, where my daughter Savannh went for 3 yrs, is an awesome school, academically!! and teachers pay close attention and care about the students learning! She loved it! and the school spirit!!

Silver Hills Middle School 4

Posted May 09, 2013
Love this school! My son is in special education and his teachers are super! Mrs. Marsha Boyd is a angel and has really helped my son so much. She is supportive to parents as well as students! I don't care much for the office staff they have been rude pretty much every time I have visited especially Tonya Wilkes their secretary.

Posted October 28, 2009
this school is great and they have great teachers an students

Silver Hills Middle School 2

Posted July 09, 2009
I agree this school is overcrowded and I feel my son doesn't get the needed attention from his teachers because they are overwhelmed by class size

Silver Hills Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2009
There are too many kids and not enough staff. The math and language classes have what they call team teaching where there are two teachers and about 70 kids per class. This to me is overwhelming and the kids don't get the proper teaching that they need. I would not recomend this school.

Posted November 18, 2008
Silver Hills is a great school to send your child. The teachers do try VERY hard to keep up with all the students and keeping them up to speed and caught up. They have the same amount of students that most schools have. Around 800/900. They really do have a zero tolerance for bullying and things of that nature. They have a great environment and I don't worry about what's going to happen to my son while he's there. It's a great school!

Silver Hills Middle School 3

Posted November 07, 2008
If you are having a problem and contact a teacher or concilors they are more focused on finding other things that are wrong with your child than the problem at hand. Everyone is very nice, and most of the teachers are just wonderful. Some need to take a class in personalities.

Silver Hills Middle School 2

Posted September 03, 2008
Just okay.. School is very crowded. Classrooms are crowded. Teachers really miss those who are struggling. You have to be on top of your child.s grades. Programing, parent out reach, and community participation is okay.

Silver Hills Middle School 3

Posted May 07, 2006
Huron is an ok school. Most of the teachers are very supportive and go out of their way in helping students, and keeping parents involved in thier childs progress. The councilors I think have to much work other then taking care of the students needs as well. I think a councilor should focus on the kids and not administrative duties.

Silver Hills Middle School
12400 Huron St, Northglenn, CO  80234
Last modified Silver Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Hills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top