Northglenn, CO

Posted August 25, 2014
Malley Dr. Elementary is the worst. The staff is so unfriendly and unwelcoming. The principle is not very nice. There are a handful of teachers that are good. Especially Mr.Johnson, he is excellent. Other than that, I am so glad that I choiced my kid OUT of there and we love the school we chose.

Posted April 05, 2013
My son is currently a student at Malley. And I must say I am not happy with the school. He comes home everyday with ONE worksheet he has to do and 30 minutes of reading. I feel like I am teaching him instead of the teachers. I give him more homework than the school does. I don't feel they are getting them ready for Jr. High. It is going to be a real culture shock for those kids. The Principal is very nice but I think she could push her teachers a little harder.

Malley Drive Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2010
Malley is vastly improving! I have 1 child that needs special attention and the extra help. Another child that is not in need of extra help. Both are excelling. The teachers, staff and principle are great. Principle is out there every morning and after school. Only thing is we need more parents to be involved.

Posted May 06, 2010
This school is only better than the lowest scoring school (Stukey) around by very little. The teachers focus more on the children that are very much behind and do not attend to the ones who are excelling. The 'look the other way' attitude about bullying is terrible also. I have taught my daughter to stand up for herself; but because of the mean kids there she is always is trouble with the teachers for fighting back. She gets punished and the other kid that had started it is coddled. Also, they cater more towards Hispanic children and are very Liberal school. I know for a fact if I did not spend the time to re-teach and teach more to my daughter, that she would fall victim to be left behind academically and competitively.

Posted October 29, 2009
It is very green and safety is first

Posted October 29, 2009
Because they care about the kids safety by putting safety guidelines in palce and following them everyday no exceptions. They are also concerned with the children of working parents by offering a great low alternative after school program. Thank you! This one less thing I have to worry about with my Granddaughter from afar.

Malley Drive Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2008
great new and improved school .... many great teachers and the principil is always somewhere helping out before and after school too. the school has just added a new field and should be ready for the students to injoy soon i love malley drive and expect all my kids to go to school here

Posted January 11, 2008
Malley was an excellent school several years ago when my son attended there. But as the administration has gone through much change and has taken a downward spiral. I still believe that the teachers at the school are excellent, but that is where the excellence stops. As my daughter is a 4th grader there this year, she has had many issues with kids making fun of her and she is now at a point where she no longer looks forward to going to school. Be care about the administrators at the school.

Posted January 06, 2008
Malley Drive Elementary School has a very stable group of educators (to me the majority qualify as 'Master Teachers'). They care about the students and have created an extremely safe learning environment where children become passionate about learning! The curriculum has literacy incorporated in all subject areas, and the math program is helping students to think on a higher level. The teacher/parent communication is excellent!!! Finally, Vanessa Williams is an outstanding principal.

Malley Drive Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2005
My daughter really excelled at this school. The teachers seem to really care about their students.

Malley Drive Elementary School
1300 East Malley Dr, Northglenn, CO  80233
Last modified Malley Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malley Drive Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top