North Mor Elementary School 0

Posted November 08, 2013
This school seems like the classes are too large for the teachers. They tend to have their favorites and let other kids fall by the wayside. They expect the parents to do all the teaching at home and they put in minimal effort. I am very disappointed that this was my first experience with putting my own child into a public school. It seems like the first graders are not as advanced as children in other schools and the staff encourages children not to 'tattle tale' on bullying. If they get bumps and bruises, half the time the teachers don't even send them to the nurse. I hate having to send my only child here all day, it is very depressing to think about!

Posted September 16, 2012
I love this school. The staff is very involved with the parents and the community and the children. You can tell that in this school they care about the education that they are providing and the students that are reciving it.

Posted January 19, 2012
I love North Mor! I'm constantly amazed by the lengths that the teachers go for their students, the strength of the school leadership and the climate in the school that they have created together. I love going to their family nights. The staff is so engaging and welcoming and the events are fun and meaningful for my entire family. I also love the attention that the staff has given to the two children that I have there. The boys feel special and supported everyday, and they are learning so much. They are currently reading a grade and a half above their grade level, excelling in Math & Science, and most importantly they are learning to become life long learners. These are all skills that they have acquired from the amazing staff at North Mor. I am so grateful for all they do. You want to be at this school!

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted October 02, 2007

North Mor Elementary School 2

Posted August 18, 2005

North Mor Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2005
My stepson has attended North Mor a few years & like most public schools they just keep passing through even though he hasn't really learned much. Quite sad how this keeps happening now days.

North Mor Elementary School
9580 Damon Dr, Northglenn, CO  80221
Last modified North Mor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Mor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top