Bad
Good

Stukey Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2015
My daughter just finished kindergarten at Stukey. She had the most amazing and involved teacher. She was a first year and is returning. This school has opened great resources for our daughter. The down fall to this school is lack of parent involvement, but they can't help that.

Stukey Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2014
I will say my son's teacher so far is great this year. She informs me of everything that he is doing as well as not doing. Gives me ideas as to how to help him grow better as a student and get more involved. As far as parent involvement there really isn't much. It seems like parent(s) just send their child(ren) to school and expect them to teach their child(ren) and to put them on the right track in life. If their child(ren) fails or doesn't go on to the next grade they want to blame the school, well I say its us as parents who are part to blame because if we don't ask then there is just a barrier between us and the school. Then the school doesn't know how to balance the help between the children who are falling behind or succeeding. Start becoming part of the solution than part of the problem.

Stukey Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2014
My kid's teacher is great. She does extra work with her and informs me about my kid's progress. I agree that students are not getting enough home work at this school but it's up to you as a parent to make sure that all educational resources are used.

Stukey Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2013
I am unhappy with this school the lack of class work and homework the office staff isn't any better I would recommend not sending your child here

Stukey Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2007
The teachers for my child in k were awsome

Stukey Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2007
I am really unhappy with the quality of education at Stukey. I am very very disappointed in the quality of education and staff at this school. I would STRONGLY recommend you put your child in private/charter school before you enroll them here. The only positive thing about Stukey is the BASE program. These instructors are AWESOME, too bad they didn't teach grades.

Stukey Elementary School
11080 Grant Drive, Northglenn, CO  80233
Last modified Stukey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stukey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top