Northglenn, CO

Posted July 23, 2014
This school does not stand alone. They are extremely involved in community projects and getting the community to be involved in the school. This school has a very caring staff that is very involved. They run a lot of after school programs for students and are very friendly.

Posted April 22, 2013
I enrolled my child to this school. The school is diverse. The teachers and admin staff are incredible and caring. My child thrived there. I have nothing negative or bad, only good to say about this school.

Posted April 03, 2010
I had 2 children that go to Westview, I honestly believe that it is an incredible school. I don't believe that the CSAP scores truly rate a school, I am shocked at how many parents make a decision based on 1 score instead of looking at the school as a whole. Every person in the school from the administration to the teachers are wonderful. I can t think of anything they could improve on. I feel really blessed that we moved into the area when are kids were little, I can t imagine them going to another school. There is also great communication from the principal and teachers. The only thing I would change somewhat is in the after school program. The Director that was there last few years made the program feel like family to my kids. She was so kind, caring, fun and I think really loved my kids, they never wanted to leave. Although the program is still good and the staff are great I just feel that the heart was taken out of the program. It feels like a business now instead of a family.

Westview Elementary School 2

Posted November 24, 2009
My son just started kindergarten here this year, I am happy with the staff they are good to work with and very nice. I however am very disapointed in the schools academic rating. Guess I need to find a new school.

Westview Elementary School 0

Posted January 25, 2008
What I like most about this school is the staff, and people dedicated to children. The teachers here are so competent, and caring. I believe that most have advanced degrees. I never hear any complaining about the children no matter how difficult they are. The office staff is a pleasure to interact with. I completely agree with this school being rated one of the best!

Posted November 29, 2007
As a single father, I have found this school to be excellent! I don't ever feel out of place, and am included in our childrens academics and performances. The teachers welcome me, and are very open to sharing academic reports and things that come up. The staff in general is very professional, and the teachers have been way above average. My third and fourth grade boys have excelled at this school. It is top notch in every way. Thank you especially for the gifted program. My son has earned an advanced score on the CSAP, and I credit this school for that. Last year, the boys were both performing on the low side, but this school has made all the difference.

Westview Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2007
This school is an excellent school overall. Teachers are knowledgeable and caring. The staff is professional, and curriculum is standards based. Children are taught at their own level, and respected. Parent are encouraged to praticipate. I expect nothing but the best from this school!

Posted May 08, 2007
Wow! We love this school. The teachers are extremely competent, and ready to go above and beyond to help our children succeed. We moved to this district a year ago, and have been very happy with Westview. I would definitely recommend that you include this school in the great schools list.

Posted June 07, 2005

Westview Elementary School
1300 Roseanna Dr, Northglenn, CO  80234
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top