Posted January 08, 2015
My son started Kindergarten this school year at Gethsemane and I couldn't be prouder of how great he is doing and how awesome our experience as been! He loves to come to school everyday, and would come on the weekends if he could! His skills in all of the classrooms subjects are improving by leaps and bounds, which increases his love and school and pride in himself. Gethsemane has also taught my son how to love and serve the Lord to the best of his abilities. He is becoming quite the little missionary, and never fails to tell anyone (stranger or friend) about the great things the Lord has done for him! The staff at Gethsemane are kind, caring, honest, passionate, hilarious, and understanding. They all support each other and make sure the best possible care is being provided to all of the students and families that are enrolled. We love being Gladiators!
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 16, 2013
I can't say enought about this school! The best thing we ever did was switch to the elementary program here! The curriculum is miles above that in the public schools, and it's done in a loving environment. The teachers love what they do, and truly care about the children's success. Go visit them, and you will know instantly; this is a place your child will thrive!!!

Posted August 09, 2013
Gethsemane is a school that cares about students and provides a loving environment for them to grow. I was draw to Gethsemane because of the Christian Montessori education they offered in the preschool program. We were very satisfied with how our daughter responded to her time at Gethsemane and will be bringing her back in the Fall.

Posted August 06, 2013
Our child has been attending this school since Kindergarten and my husband and I could not be more pleased with her time at GLS. She is growing so quickly in her social skills, her intellect and her spirit. The teachers are knowledgable and caring as are the staff and parent volunteers. It is a sweet community to be a part of as one can easily know the other students and parents and build relationships with them. As a child spends 7 hours or more in school I do not think you could get much better than the spirit of care that is present in all the classrooms at GLS. There is safety, discipline, knowledge and friendship here. Our youngest child does not even attend yet and already knows the teachers and students and they know her and call her by name! After 3 years of paying for private school we found it difficult to afford GLS. We applied for tuition assistance and were pleased to be gifted an amount that has made it possible to allow our 8 year old to attend 3rd grade here. We are excited to begin our 4th year at this small jewel of a school. Please visit and see for yourself!

Posted August 06, 2013
I love teaching at Gethsemane. We get to choose our curriculum and review it periodically. Our students consider us their family and often come back to visit as alumni. This is not a job or career. It is a love for children and their relationship with God. It is a love for them to excel academically.

Posted August 05, 2013
Gethsemane offers low student to teacher ratio, and a parent friendly environment. Our students are inspired and motivated to think critically and to become life long learners. Gethsemane's holistic approach, God centered, provides each student with a rich learning experience.

Posted August 05, 2013
Gethsemane provides children from preschool up to 6th grade with an excellent education. The preschool is Montessori, which provides children with tools they need in life. My daughter entered GLS in pre school and was reading before entering kindergarten. In addition to a great education, the principal and teachers are the best! GLS teachers love the children and it shows! Mrs. Glover, Principal, has truly blessed our school! We could not ask for a better principal. Our two children love going to school. Parents are welcome and encouraged to be involved (whenever possible) in the classroom and on field trips. We are a Christian school and those values are woven into our classrooms. One final note: bullying is unacceptable at GLS and is simply not tolerated! Enroll your children now for a great education and the opportunity to make lifetime friends!

Posted August 05, 2013
Both of my boys, aged 9 and 11, have been at Gethsemane since they were three. We are receiving an excellent education from teachers that are totally involved with academics as well as emotional and spiritual growth! I love that there is chapel every Wednesday where the children are given a chapel family to sit with the entire year. This is wonderful as students of all ages get along and it feels like a family through out the entire school. My boys and I are happy to be part of this "family", I mean school. ; )

Posted August 05, 2013
I work in a great caring environment, and get to share Jesus in all my subjects. Overall our students do very well in their testing and continue to do well in their higher education. It is a very close famiily school that welcomes more to our school. I am very proud to work with all the families at Gethsemane.

Posted June 17, 2013
This school and its teachers/volunteers are of the highest standards. The curriculum is above Adams 12 elementary schools and the kids are treated with respect. They learn by watching and they have the best role models. My son has fun, learns self respect, and the highest standards of learning. They are held responsible for their grades and are not given A's or B's, they have to learn them. Putting our child there was the best thing for him and us.

Gethsemane Lutheran School
10675 Washington Street, Northglenn, CO  80233
Last modified Gethsemane Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Gethsemane Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top