Northglenn, CO

Posted March 09, 2015
CCS is a wonderful school. This is our daughter's second year and we are so pleased. When your child comes home singing to Jesus, you know you made the right school decision. The icing on the cake is that our first grader is reading chapter books, loves math and is giddy about science. Everyday she is so excited to go to school. We appreciate the good friends, excellent teachers and caring environment. Community Christian School is committed to helping us raise our daughter God's way.

Posted March 05, 2015
My child has received the best Christian based education I could possiby ask for. The teachers are top notch.

Posted February 19, 2015
My entire family loves our school and especially that it is Christ centered & is like a family! The collaboration between faculty, parents & students to volunteer in any capacity needed is well apparent! Yes we have had a few bumps in the road but which school doesn't!? Satan is just mad because we actually have families that are taking a stand for what's right, no matter the cost! When the teachers & coaches do all those extra little things that are not required, it makes a HUGE difference! Our kids are excelling at CCS in both academics and athletics!! Thanking God for such an incredible school!!

Posted February 03, 2015
As a parent I could not be happier with CCS. We have all 4 of our kids here ranging from 1st to 12th grade. The kids truly care about each other and have each others backs. The staff and administration is constantly loving on the student body and nurturing them to grow in Gods love. The math and science program are back to prominence as I have heard it was prior with the rehire of Mr. Howard and the hiring of Mr. Kested. The most important thing for our family is the growth spiritually my kids have seen over the last 2 years since public school. Their prayer life is amazing and they are walking closer to Christ than ever. If you are looking for a awesome Christ centered environment to put your children into where they will be discipled with love and grace, look no further! I love this school. Thank you Jesus for providing this opportunity for my children

Posted February 23, 2014
Community Christian is AMAZING! This is our kids second year at CCS! We have one child in Elementary and one in Middle School! It is a Christ centered school which has become our family! The teachers and Principal love the students and pour out their hearts and lives to them..CCS has incredible academics, plays, drama and so much more! The sports program is an incredible one! My child has been involved in the sports here at CCS and has had so much fun, bonding with her awesome coaches and incredible teammates! It is priceless to see the coaches teach their athletes how to glorify Christ in everything they do both on the court and off! I also hear the boys and girls encourage one another which is music to my ears! If you are looking for school that is Christ centered has high acedemics and want your children to be taught in a safe and loving environment then CCS is your school!

Posted February 22, 2014
This is my daughter first year at CCS. We can not be any happier with the school. She was immediately accepted by her peers and has many friends. The teachers and staff are awesome. The academics are great. She is not only learning about the Bible, she is practicing what she has learned. The school is small enough that you get to know everyone. We love CCS!!!!

Posted February 22, 2014
Our four kids have attended CCS for the last three years and we could not be happier. It matters to us tremendously that our kids are getting a great education (test scores overall continue to exceed area schools) while also getting a Christian worldview, in a familial environment. Teachers and staff genuinely care about our kids as people, work hard to educate them well, to keep them accountable, and to encourage their spiritual walks. In addition to education, the sports ministry is second to none. Being involved in athletics in a way that is focused on winning AND on building Godly character has been such a blessing for all of them. It's great to sit in the stands and watch the fruits of their labors, too. CCS sporting events are so much fun! The stands are packed and the energy is almost indescribable! We left public school because of unresolved bullying issues and agenda and needed a soft place for our kids to land. CCS has met our expectations in every way and our kids, who were resistant at first to leaving their schools and friends behind, quickly made new friends and grew to love the school and environment. Now they can't imagine ever attending anywhere else!

Posted February 22, 2014
Where do I begin? Well I'm a student at CCS. I have been attending this school for two years now and I can honestly say they have been the best years of my LIFE. I know its only been two years but I feel like I have gone to CCS my whole life! I can't even express in words how much I love this school! I have so many amazing friends that are always there for me, support me, and show so much love and care. The teachers are amazing as well! I am so comfortable going to my teachers to ask for help, not just on homework but with problems in my life as well. CCS also has the best sports program! I love playing sports with my friends and make such amazing memories! CCS has helped with my relationship with God and grow so much more closer to Him!! I don't know what I would do without CCS in my life. :)

Posted February 21, 2014
My children have attended CCS since kindergarten. They are in 6th and 8th grade now. They have never wanted to change schools. They love the teachers and all staff there. Academically they are above public school averages. More importantly the Christ like attitude of each of the teachers, the loving care that they have for each individual student is what my children love most about the school. We cannot say enough good things about CCS. My children plan to graduate from CCS.

Community Christian 4

Posted February 21, 2014
A great school centered around Christ in all aspects. Family oriented and a loving environment. Our family has been a part of CCS for the past 11 years and we love our school.

Community Christian