Northglenn, CO

Community Christian 1

Posted May 13, 2015
My family has been involved with CCS for years, and we have seen it strive to honor God, and prepare young people academically. It is no longer that school. With few standards for behavior, the way students speak to each other and about each other is sad. Worst of all, they do this in front of teachers. Teachers talk about students to other students, and even talk about other teachers to students. There was a change in math teachers this year, and we heard about it from the kids before the school because the teacher involved told the students. In the middle school and high school there is a block schedule, which can be great, but at CCS there are long periods of times where kids don't have classes so they are in "study halls" and also a time where they sit outside so teachers can have office hours. These times are also often unsupervised, and non productive for most students. Discipline has become nonexistent with empty warnings being handed out. Gone are the days where the staff had a heart for students and the administration who worked to serve families and students. The school has either lost or is losing teachers and coaches who have been passionate about this ministry.

Posted April 26, 2015
CCS is an incredible school with strong Christian values, small intimate class sizes, outstanding athletics program, teachers who love The Lord & our students, community service projects, & many opportunities to get involved! My kids have always thrived at CCS socially, athletically & academically! If you're looking for a school where your kids can thrive and you can be involved as a parent, Community Christian School is your perfect fit! Come shadow for a day, you will be so glad you did! Financial assistance available for qualified families!

Posted April 26, 2015
The personal attention from the staff shows dedication and love for the students. Having the education centered around Christ is the most important part, although the quality is top notch as well.

Posted March 09, 2015
CCS is a wonderful school. This is our daughter's second year and we are so pleased. When your child comes home singing to Jesus, you know you made the right school decision. The icing on the cake is that our first grader is reading chapter books, loves math and is giddy about science. Everyday she is so excited to go to school. We appreciate the good friends, excellent teachers and caring environment. Community Christian School is committed to helping us raise our daughter God's way.

Posted March 05, 2015
My child has received the best Christian based education I could possiby ask for. The teachers are top notch.

Posted February 03, 2015
As a parent I could not be happier with CCS. We have all 4 of our kids here ranging from 1st to 12th grade. The kids truly care about each other and have each others backs. The staff and administration is constantly loving on the student body and nurturing them to grow in Gods love. The math and science program are back to prominence as I have heard it was prior with the rehire of Mr. Howard and the hiring of Mr. Kested. The most important thing for our family is the growth spiritually my kids have seen over the last 2 years since public school. Their prayer life is amazing and they are walking closer to Christ than ever. If you are looking for a awesome Christ centered environment to put your children into where they will be discipled with love and grace, look no further! I love this school. Thank you Jesus for providing this opportunity for my children

Posted February 23, 2014
Community Christian is AMAZING! This is our kids second year at CCS! We have one child in Elementary and one in Middle School! It is a Christ centered school which has become our family! The teachers and Principal love the students and pour out their hearts and lives to them..CCS has incredible academics, plays, drama and so much more! The sports program is an incredible one! My child has been involved in the sports here at CCS and has had so much fun, bonding with her awesome coaches and incredible teammates! It is priceless to see the coaches teach their athletes how to glorify Christ in everything they do both on the court and off! I also hear the boys and girls encourage one another which is music to my ears! If you are looking for school that is Christ centered has high acedemics and want your children to be taught in a safe and loving environment then CCS is your school!

Posted February 22, 2014
This is my daughter first year at CCS. We can not be any happier with the school. She was immediately accepted by her peers and has many friends. The teachers and staff are awesome. The academics are great. She is not only learning about the Bible, she is practicing what she has learned. The school is small enough that you get to know everyone. We love CCS!!!!

Posted February 22, 2014
Our four kids have attended CCS for the last three years and we could not be happier. It matters to us tremendously that our kids are getting a great education (test scores overall continue to exceed area schools) while also getting a Christian worldview, in a familial environment. Teachers and staff genuinely care about our kids as people, work hard to educate them well, to keep them accountable, and to encourage their spiritual walks. In addition to education, the sports ministry is second to none. Being involved in athletics in a way that is focused on winning AND on building Godly character has been such a blessing for all of them. It's great to sit in the stands and watch the fruits of their labors, too. CCS sporting events are so much fun! The stands are packed and the energy is almost indescribable! We left public school because of unresolved bullying issues and agenda and needed a soft place for our kids to land. CCS has met our expectations in every way and our kids, who were resistant at first to leaving their schools and friends behind, quickly made new friends and grew to love the school and environment. Now they can't imagine ever attending anywhere else!

Posted February 22, 2014
Where do I begin? Well I'm a student at CCS. I have been attending this school for two years now and I can honestly say they have been the best years of my LIFE. I know its only been two years but I feel like I have gone to CCS my whole life! I can't even express in words how much I love this school! I have so many amazing friends that are always there for me, support me, and show so much love and care. The teachers are amazing as well! I am so comfortable going to my teachers to ask for help, not just on homework but with problems in my life as well. CCS also has the best sports program! I love playing sports with my friends and make such amazing memories! CCS has helped with my relationship with God and grow so much more closer to Him!! I don't know what I would do without CCS in my life. :)

Community Christian