Northglenn, CO

Posted February 23, 2014
Community Christian is AMAZING! This is our kids second year at CCS! We have one child in Elementary and one in Middle School! It is a Christ centered school which has become our family! The teachers and Principal love the students and pour out their hearts and lives to them..CCS has incredible academics, plays, drama and so much more! The sports program is an incredible one! My child has been involved in the sports here at CCS and has had so much fun, bonding with her awesome coaches and incredible teammates! It is priceless to see the coaches teach their athletes how to glorify Christ in everything they do both on the court and off! I also hear the boys and girls encourage one another which is music to my ears! If you are looking for school that is Christ centered has high acedemics and want your children to be taught in a safe and loving environment then CCS is your school!

Posted February 22, 2014
CCS is an amazing school! What I love most about it is the teachers & their friendliness, we learn so much from them! My favorite class is handwriting & I enjoy the lessons we learn in Chapel! I think it's really cool that I got a locker in third grade! I plan to graduate from this school! Sincerely, a 4th Grade Student!

Posted February 22, 2014
This is my daughter first year at CCS. We can not be any happier with the school. She was immediately accepted by her peers and has many friends. The teachers and staff are awesome. The academics are great. She is not only learning about the Bible, she is practicing what she has learned. The school is small enough that you get to know everyone. We love CCS!!!!

Posted February 22, 2014
Our four kids have attended CCS for the last three years and we could not be happier. It matters to us tremendously that our kids are getting a great education (test scores overall continue to exceed area schools) while also getting a Christian worldview, in a familial environment. Teachers and staff genuinely care about our kids as people, work hard to educate them well, to keep them accountable, and to encourage their spiritual walks. In addition to education, the sports ministry is second to none. Being involved in athletics in a way that is focused on winning AND on building Godly character has been such a blessing for all of them. It's great to sit in the stands and watch the fruits of their labors, too. CCS sporting events are so much fun! The stands are packed and the energy is almost indescribable! We left public school because of unresolved bullying issues and agenda and needed a soft place for our kids to land. CCS has met our expectations in every way and our kids, who were resistant at first to leaving their schools and friends behind, quickly made new friends and grew to love the school and environment. Now they can't imagine ever attending anywhere else!

Posted February 22, 2014
Where do I begin? Well I'm a student at CCS. I have been attending this school for two years now and I can honestly say they have been the best years of my LIFE. I know its only been two years but I feel like I have gone to CCS my whole life! I can't even express in words how much I love this school! I have so many amazing friends that are always there for me, support me, and show so much love and care. The teachers are amazing as well! I am so comfortable going to my teachers to ask for help, not just on homework but with problems in my life as well. CCS also has the best sports program! I love playing sports with my friends and make such amazing memories! CCS has helped with my relationship with God and grow so much more closer to Him!! I don't know what I would do without CCS in my life. :)

Posted February 21, 2014
My children have attended CCS since kindergarten. They are in 6th and 8th grade now. They have never wanted to change schools. They love the teachers and all staff there. Academically they are above public school averages. More importantly the Christ like attitude of each of the teachers, the loving care that they have for each individual student is what my children love most about the school. We cannot say enough good things about CCS. My children plan to graduate from CCS.

Posted February 21, 2014
A great school centered around Christ in all aspects. Family oriented and a loving environment. Our family has been a part of CCS for the past 11 years and we love our school.

Posted September 04, 2013
My two kids have attended CCS since Kindergarten. My oldest graduated in 2013 and is thriving in college. She recieved 6 different scholarships based on academics, school involvement and community service which was a huge blessing. Both of my kids love the teachers, the principal and the close friends they have at CCS. No one slips through the cracks there, and everything is taught in a Christ-centered atmosphere.

Posted June 18, 2013
Our family has been associated with the school for a number of years. We have been pleased with the school and have a positive experience over the years.

Community Christian 1

Posted July 18, 2012
I attended CCS when Mr. Bruns was the principal. It was an okay school while I was attending because some of the teachers I believed truly cared about my education and spiritual well-being, while there were many others who did not teach me anything! When Valedictorians and Salutatorians are unable to pass a college entrance exam, I believe there is something wrong. The only teachers worth while were the math and Spanish teacher, no longer employed there anymore. I am currently working on my B.S. and it is difficult because I do not have anywhere close to the background in English, Science or History as my classmates do who had attended public or charter schools. Sports are the main concern at this school I would be granted extended time on assignments because of a game where non-athletes were not, this is not good ethics for preparing us for college or the real world. If you think your child will get a scholarship, guess again, the only students who receive scholarships also played competitive. Basically athletics and academics are disappointing at best. Visit and sit in on classes before committing to this school definitely. Plus research each teacher in contact with your kid.

Community Christian