PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted January 21, 2016
My daughter is in PreK. She looks forward going, she loves her teacher and friends. The smallness of this school makes us feel more at home and taken care of.

Community Christian
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 22, 2015
I am so happy that God brought us to CCS. The teachers at CCS truly care about each and every student. They go far beyond their academic requirements and pour into the kids spiritually as well. The smaller class sizes have benefited my kids greatly in their academic growth when compared to the public schools they were in prior. Having coaches who help them to glorify God on and off the playing field and give all they have in all they do has helped my kids to see that all aspects of school and life play a part in their athletics. It's not simply all about sports. Scripture tells us to raise up a child in the way they should go and I am so very thankful for everyone in my CCS family from staff to parents, coaches to kids who are helping guide my kids towards meaningful kingdom work. This school truly is a breath of life in and crazy evil lead world. Thank you, thank you, thank you, looking forward to many years of fun at CCS.

Community Christian 1

Posted May 13, 2015
My family has been involved with CCS for years, and we have seen it strive to honor God, and prepare young people academically. It is no longer that school. With few standards for behavior, the way students speak to each other and about each other is sad. Worst of all, they do this in front of teachers. Teachers talk about students to other students, and even talk about other teachers to students. There was a change in math teachers this year, and we heard about it from the kids before the school because the teacher involved told the students. In the middle school and high school there is a block schedule, which can be great, but at CCS there are long periods of times where kids don't have classes so they are in "study halls" and also a time where they sit outside so teachers can have office hours. These times are also often unsupervised, and non productive for most students. Discipline has become nonexistent with empty warnings being handed out. Gone are the days where the staff had a heart for students and the administration who worked to serve families and students. The school has either lost or is losing teachers and coaches who have been passionate about this ministry.

Posted April 26, 2015
CCS is an incredible school with strong Christian values, small intimate class sizes, outstanding athletics program, teachers who love The Lord & our students, community service projects, & many opportunities to get involved! My kids have always thrived at CCS socially, athletically & academically! If you're looking for a school where your kids can thrive and you can be involved as a parent, Community Christian School is your perfect fit! Come shadow for a day, you will be so glad you did! Financial assistance available for qualified families!

Posted April 26, 2015
The personal attention from the staff shows dedication and love for the students. Having the education centered around Christ is the most important part, although the quality is top notch as well.

Posted March 09, 2015
CCS is a wonderful school. This is our daughter's second year and we are so pleased. When your child comes home singing to Jesus, you know you made the right school decision. The icing on the cake is that our first grader is reading chapter books, loves math and is giddy about science. Everyday she is so excited to go to school. We appreciate the good friends, excellent teachers and caring environment. Community Christian School is committed to helping us raise our daughter God's way.

Posted March 05, 2015
My child has received the best Christian based education I could possiby ask for. The teachers are top notch.

Posted February 03, 2015
As a parent I could not be happier with CCS. We have all 4 of our kids here ranging from 1st to 12th grade. The kids truly care about each other and have each others backs. The staff and administration is constantly loving on the student body and nurturing them to grow in Gods love. The math and science program are back to prominence as I have heard it was prior with the rehire of Mr. Howard and the hiring of Mr. Kested. The most important thing for our family is the growth spiritually my kids have seen over the last 2 years since public school. Their prayer life is amazing and they are walking closer to Christ than ever. If you are looking for a awesome Christ centered environment to put your children into where they will be discipled with love and grace, look no further! I love this school. Thank you Jesus for providing this opportunity for my children

Posted February 23, 2014
Community Christian is AMAZING! This is our kids second year at CCS! We have one child in Elementary and one in Middle School! It is a Christ centered school which has become our family! The teachers and Principal love the students and pour out their hearts and lives to them..CCS has incredible academics, plays, drama and so much more! The sports program is an incredible one! My child has been involved in the sports here at CCS and has had so much fun, bonding with her awesome coaches and incredible teammates! It is priceless to see the coaches teach their athletes how to glorify Christ in everything they do both on the court and off! I also hear the boys and girls encourage one another which is music to my ears! If you are looking for school that is Christ centered has high acedemics and want your children to be taught in a safe and loving environment then CCS is your school!

Posted February 22, 2014
This is my daughter first year at CCS. We can not be any happier with the school. She was immediately accepted by her peers and has many friends. The teachers and staff are awesome. The academics are great. She is not only learning about the Bible, she is practicing what she has learned. The school is small enough that you get to know everyone. We love CCS!!!!

Community Christian