Northglenn, CO

Posted September 01, 2015
The Studio School has been a wonderful place for my children to learn and grow. The opportunity to perform has built great confidence in my children. I also appreciate their attention and flexibility around the different learning styles. My daughter was at The Studio School from K-5 and absolutely loved her school and was excited to go everyday! My son went to another school last year that was a much more didactic classroom and it was a disaster! He is so much happier and more excited for school this year at The Studio School.

Posted August 19, 2015
This is an AMAZING school. My son is in 5th grade this year and has been at the Studio School since kindergarten. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I don't believe there is another elementary school in the state that offers such a well-rounded education. My son has been a member of the African Drumming Troupe and excels in his visual arts class. The regular reading, writing, math, science, and social studies classes are enhanced by adding art, music, performing arts, and dance to the curriculum. Couldn't have dreamed up a better school!

Posted June 12, 2015
This is not an equal opportunity school. I believe that children in elementary school should have the opportunity to join whatever school activities that they want to try, orchestra, choir, plays, etc.. This school does not allow this. They pick their favorites and those are the only children allowed to sign up. The after school clubs are so expensive that most students can't afford to participate. They rarely go on field trips. It's the only school I know of that doesn't have field day at the end of the year. I have seen the teachers (mainly the performing arts and music teacher) fight in front of the children over "creative differences". I truly regret sending my student here and would never recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 15, 2015
My daughter was fortunate enough to get selected to attend 5th grade through Choice and what a difference but has made for her and our family. She is inclined to the arts and while she has done well in a traditional school, we love it here. I am so sad that she won't be attending anymore. I love that the school reignited her passion for the arts and it's a smaller school which is great. I just wish there were more options for the arts in middle school, sad to leave.

Posted November 18, 2014
My child is attending here, There are a few things I do not like, I didn't like that they didn't have a Kindergarten continuation, they dont have a field day, they don't have a choir concert, they just do Play's after play's after plays, and if your child shows the least bit of interest, I fell like the music and dance teacher ostracizes them, my child likes it there but im not seeing a great bond between the teachers, and the teacher she has now doesn't know how to intervene with my child in the class room, she is asking me for ideas. Im getting less impressed with the school.

Posted October 26, 2014
My son has attended The Studio School since kindergarten and is now in the 5th grade. We will be so sad to leave this school next year. The community here is the greatest. My son has received an excellent education that will allow him to continue to excel wherever he goes for middle school. The staff here is the best and we are thankful to have had the opportunity for our son to go here.

Posted April 08, 2014
After being at the Studio schools for years I am at the breaking point and thrilled that we won't be returning next year. Don't expect help for your child unless they are at least 2 YEARS behind their grade level. We have been through some serious situations in this school that were handled so poorly I still can't believe it. The end of the year can't come soon enough. I truly worry about my children switching to a regular school and being really far behind due to the focus on the arts. We love the arts, but there needs to be balance. The school scores have dropped tremendously while we have been here. The staff is nice, but trying to get help for your child is ridiculous and a battle you will lose, the system is setting them up for failure.

Posted March 15, 2012
This is our first year at the Studio School and we love it! It has such a strong community feel to it and you always feel welcome. My daughter has fun while learning and that is important to us that she is supported in being a life-long learner. The teachers are friendly and happy to be teaching here. Learning through the arts offers the children another way of expressing themselves while learning the academics of their grade level and that is what we have noticed with our child, that she can still do what she loves (art and music) while learning. The school relies on parent involvement and you want to participate as much as you can.

Posted March 07, 2012
The Studio School offers a wonderful arts integrated education! I can not praise them enough for all of the effort that they take to ensure that all of the children become engaged, involved, and accelerate in all subjects. For parents who have children who can benefit from a "hands-on" approach to education or have children who think three dimensionally then this is the school for them. Kudos! Keep up the great work!

Posted March 06, 2012
We love the Studio School! We have a Kindergartener and 1st grader and the academic programs are impressive to us. We love all the opportunitues for arts integration, and watching our young kids perform several times a year. The staff is very creative and the kids love going to school there!

The Studio School
10604 Grant Dr, Northglenn, CO  80233
Last modified The Studio School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Studio School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top