Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (3 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 30, 2016
Thank you Sharla for leading your staff and students in a positive, supportive and fun way. You are the base of all the love and support the Studio children and their families receive from this amazing school!

Posted April 30, 2016
The Studio School has been an amazing fit for our son. The unique opportunity these kids have to learn through arts integration is phenomenal. They are encouraged to push past their perceived limits and exceed in ways they never imagined. Our son, now in 4th grade, will leave as a confident, intelligent young man ready to tackle whatever comes his way. The teachers and staff are like family to him and support him in ways I never imagined. When we left a small coop preschool and entered public school we were not sure what to expect but have found that he continues to thrive with all the love and support we could possibly wish for.

Posted March 09, 2016
This is our second year at The Studio School and we love it. The arts integration is a huge benefit. My daughter loves school and learns so much more because of the integrated approach.

Posted February 25, 2016
We are in our second year at The Studio School. I chose Studio for my family because I believe education should be integrated. We were immediately impressed by the richness of the Art program and my child fell in love with theater and music. The community is very close and vibrant, and many of the enrichment programs depend on and are made better because of parent involvement. Academically we are pleased as well, and feel that our child is on par with expectations for reading and math, and he seems to be ahead of his friends from other schools especially with regard to reading. There are so many after school clubs and activities that we are almost overwhelmed by the options. And while it is not part of the official school curriculum, I think it's worth noting that the BASE program has been phenomenal as well.

Posted February 25, 2016
My family has been at this school for 5 years, with one child currently in 4th and one in 2nd grade. The classroom teachers are caring and competent, the principal is amazing, and the specials teachers bring out the best in our kids. My husband and I come from technical fields, and we believe that arts integration helps kids to learn math, science, literacy, and social studies more deeply and remember it well as they connect with the content. The school provides many opportunities for kids to be on stage, which we believe to be a valuable self-esteem building experience that will prepare kids for any career. The school population is more diverse than our neighborhood, and we love the exposure that gives our kids to differences. We would recommend this school to any friend.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted February 25, 2016
It's very clear that the principal cares very much for the students' well-being at this school. She is knowledgeable about arts integration and continually works to implement the best practices at the school. It's clear that she is always learning and making adjustments to improve education for our students.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted February 25, 2016
Persistence, grit, and determination have been themes that the teachers have been focusing on. My 10 year old sets goals each day and she and her classmates discuss how they did at the end of each day.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 25, 2016
The school counselor visits each classroom to teach social emotional skills so important to elementary kids. Conflicts are handled by staff with respect to the students involved.

Posted October 04, 2015
I absolutely love this school. I have two children in the school and they both love going to school every day. The Studio School offers a variety of activities for the kids to be involved in ranging from soccer to strings. All of the staff are friendly and I feel my children are safe and in good hands while spending a large part of their day away from home. This school is a great community to be a part of. I read some of the negative reviews below and I would like to say that we have not had those experiences. We have been given scholarships for my kids to be in the extra curricular activities and have always been able to get into the sessions as long as we handed the permission slips in right away. As for getting help for my child...We have had a lot of support from the teachers, principal, and social worker at the school. I have always felt like they are there to listen and are truly there for my child when there is a struggle. I know not everyone has the same experiences, but I wanted to make sure it was noted that we are a family that has had positive experiences in this area.

Posted September 01, 2015
The Studio School has been a wonderful place for my children to learn and grow. The opportunity to perform has built great confidence in my children. I also appreciate their attention and flexibility around the different learning styles. My daughter was at The Studio School from K-5 and absolutely loved her school and was excited to go everyday! My son went to another school last year that was a much more didactic classroom and it was a disaster! He is so much happier and more excited for school this year at The Studio School.

10604 Grant Drive, Northglenn, CO  80233
Last modified The Studio School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.