9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 07, 2010
I could not be happier with our decision to send our daughter to Denver Lutheran. We drive 35 minutes each way and gladly pay the tuition despite living 3 miles from one of the top school in Jefferson County, and it is WELL WORTH IT to see how our daughter is growing into such a fine young lady. We definitely will send our younger sons to DLHS as well.

Posted April 22, 2010
I have two children currently attending and two that have graduated from DLHS - and I would absolutely send my children here again. It was worth the sacrifices to watch my children grow and learn in this supportive environment. While not every action or activity went exactly as I would have hoped, there is always communication between the students, staff and parents. I feel like my voice and desires are heard and my childs well being is considered. Due to the small class size, teachers and help are always available. This is also a positive when it comes to extra curriculars since there are opportunities to try many activities even if you may not have had a lot of experience. College acceptance and success appear to follow naturally. Both of my children who graduated were accepted at any college they applied to and have done well during their academic studies.

Posted November 09, 2009
I love Denver Lutheran High! It teaches good firm Lutheran Education. It has understanding teachers and great students who really want to learn.

Posted October 22, 2009
My daughter is a Freshman this year and we couldn't be happier with the teachers, the coaches, the students, everybody is friendly & helpful. We love the morals that they follow, I really can't say enough about DLHS

Posted November 15, 2007
I have two daughter's who have attended DLHS. I would make the same choice again. Great academics, class sizes. Teachers who go out of their way to know thier students and make a positive impact all in a Christ centered environment.

Lutheran High School