Parker, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted August 12, 2014
I just graduated from 8th grade at Southeast. I had gone there since I was three years old, and always loved it. The teachers communicate with you if your grades begin to slip, or if you need help with something. I loved having small classes, as I got to know each of my classmates on a deeper level than most schools. I was very close with all of them. I could not be more pleased with my 11 years spent at Southeast. I will forever hold southeast as a special place in my heart!

Posted September 13, 2013
We have been going to this school for 3 years and absolutely love it. There is such a sense of community here. The teacher communication with parents is amazing. We receive weekly emails on how are child is doing. If you need anything the teachers are very prompt to respond. The teachers and administration really care for the children. I feel completely comfortable having my children in their care. Spiritually this is a great school as well. The love for God is felt throughout the school. Academics is rigorous, but it would be in any school that does well academically. We searched several schools and found that if you are looking for a Christian school that is successful academically and has staff that love their jobs and truly care for your children, this is the school for you.

Southeast Christian School 4

Posted August 07, 2013
The staff here is nothing short of amazing and I can't imagine a group of people more committed to educating students and working with parents to shape kids into solid contributing members of society. The small class size (15-20 students) is something we specifically sought out and found at Southeast. Academics are rigorous, but appropriate and the #1 reason we continue to reenroll each year. I can't say enough about the skills of the teachers who put in time and effort far above and beyond what they have to do. The educators here want your kids to succeed and there is very much an attitude of 'It takes a village' which I personally like. The cons: The school is not working mom friendly. There are frequent meetings, programs and events that happen during the school day or around the dinner hour. The before and after program is limited and of no use to parents who need care prior to 7:30a.m. or after 5:00p.m. The volunteer requirement is no joke at 40 hours per school year or $350 payable at the end of they year. Also be prepared with your checkbook. There is always something to buy, pay for or contribute to and donor fatigue sets in quickly.

Posted May 28, 2013
Great school. Great teachers with so much love and attention to each and every children. And yes, it is not an easy school to get all A's. Your child WILL need to study here. No free grades.

Southeast Christian School 1

Posted April 22, 2013
This is my first year at SEC and I am very disappointed. The school is very unorganized and have little sense to maintain consistent communication with the parents, the teachers are inconsistent with their assignment guidelines and test taking. They have a new principal this year, which I was told by him that his is the 4th Principal in the last 5 years. It is very apparent by the way things are poorly executed. Unfortunately, this inconsistency is starting to undermine my children's self confidence. The administrative structure has a "head-master", a Principal and no Vice - Principal. The grading scale is not the standard 100-90 =A, 89-80=B instead it's: 100=A+,A=98-95,A-=94%,B+=93,B=92-87. I, suspect in a few years, if this Principal is still around, they will be a note worthy school but until then, I can not allow my children to be part of this learning curve. We will not be returning next year.

Posted December 07, 2012
We have been sending our children to Southeast Christian for 3 yrs. The preschool is THE BEST you will find in Dougls county. Staff is incredibly experienced, Christ centered, focused and loving. They have high standards, personal accountability, strong educational foundation and a great group of children and families. People sending their children there sacrifice a great deal to do and therefore are very involved and supportive in their education. The new principal is unbelievable and is taking the school to an all new level. Exciting things are happening ands the best reward is having your children come home excited about school, sharing what they have learned and ready go do again the next day. They offer a before and after school program for working parents. Sports programs such as volleyball and basketball. The art program is outstanding. The music program is unparalleled the Christmas program is something out of a storybook. The performances are to a standard that I have never seen at these ages. Pray about it and see if God wants you to send your kids to this awesome school!

Posted August 27, 2011
Amazing, loving staff, rigorous academics, bible based teaching. The most wonderful group of parents and sense of community we have ever experienced. Your child does need to be able to keep up academically, but that is a plus to us. If your child struggles a bit, this may not be the place for you.

Posted August 12, 2011
Southeast Christian is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff really care about the children. Our kids are thriving both academically and spiritually here.

Posted May 17, 2011
My children are receiving an amazing education at Southeast! One of my kids is able to work many years above his grade level, and his needs are met. My other child needed help reaching grade level in certain areas, and his needs have been met as well. I can't say enough about the caring faculty and staff! If you want your child to be supported educationally, cared for personally and enhance their relationship with the lord, Southeast Christian is the school for you!

Posted May 01, 2011
Very high standards. Our kids have thrived here. In public school they teach down to the above average kids and they get lost in the shuffle. They teach to your childs ability here. We are thrilled with the education they are getting.

Southeast Christian School
9650 Jordan Rd, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Southeast Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Southeast Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top