Posted April 21, 2014
My children have been attending Praire Crossing for two years for preschool-1st grade. We are very thankful that we have such an outstanding school for our children to attend. The staff and teachers are amazing and the technology program is fantastic thanks to the great Mrs. Blair!

Posted August 22, 2013
Our children love this school. We were concerned after what seemed like a long summer break that they would have a difficult time adjusting to the routine of school. After their first day they were both excited an have been every day since. This is telling of the teachers at Prairie Crossing. GREAT SCHOOL

Posted August 01, 2013
My two kids are so far very much enjoying Prairie Crossing. The teachers have been awesome and the Principal has been vey enthusiastic and very much in tune with the kids and school. I was a skeptical having my kids come into the school from a private school, but we have been more than happy so far. I would thoroughly recommend Prairie Crossing. Every Parent I talk to also says great things about the school.

Prairie Crossing Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2013
High praise for Prairie Crossing! Dont be lulled into thinking TCAPs say everything about a school. You can see in the numbers there are 4 or 5 kids who are underperforming and must be on an IEP or ILP. My 5th grader chose to stay at PCE rather than transfer to the charter school because he liked his teacher so much. The charter was interested in him but not too much in my younger who is on an IEP and has some learning deficits. They said "we want our kids to be a year ahead, I dont think your son would be happy here". The spec ed staff has treated my son with respect and concern, has been open to ideas, flexible and most of all dedicated to helping him succeed. His teacher has been so good to advocate for his needs with the spec. ed staff. We were very happy about change in writing curriculum as well as change in math curriculum from Everyday Math to Singapore. He is finally learning math basics and algebraic concepts that he is going to need to advance to higher math.

Prairie Crossing Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2012
I am very pleased with this school. The school has a true sense of community and parent involvement. The focus is on the big picture, not a week of tests. The technology at this school is fantastic as is the teacher teaching it. It is embedded in everything - I love that. They try to best practices into practice and not just say they are. The principal is GREAT! He runs the school always concerned about the kids first. He makes education decisions as an educator not because parents think they know more; like in other Parker schools. My only negative is that a majority of the primary teacher s classrooms although pretty, well organized and neat, are not set up with boys in mind.

Prairie Crossing Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2011
Why are the csap scores so bad compared to other area schools? The principal has a no homework policy I've heard and maybe that is why my kids arent held accountable for anything. All their friends have now transfered out of the school to go to better ones in the area.

Prairie Crossing Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2011
I would be cautious upon considering sending your student to Prairie Crossing. I have been disappointed with the principal's knowledge level of classroom instruction and assessment. My experience with this school is that the staff's ability to differentiate instruction is challenging. In addition, when reviewing the school's CSAP scores it is disappointing to see their declining scores within the past 3 years. While this school has staff members that are very friendly and welcoming, the quality of this school's performance is currently not competitive with other Parker schools.

Posted May 06, 2011
The teachers and principal are absolutely the best I have ever encountered. They care and take initiative to make their students succeed.

Posted May 06, 2011
The principal of this school is an extremely good leader and great administrator. He leads his impeccible staff in ways that get them to motivate, encourage and lead the students. I have two children enrolled at Prairie Crossing and both can't wait to go to school. The support staff is also amazing. I am proud to be a parent and volunteer at this school.

Posted February 14, 2011
My child has gone to Prairie Crossing for the 2010-2011 school year and I have had nothing but a great experience for this school year thus far. The teachers are so helpful, update me on what is happening in the classroom at least once a week and are there to make sure your child succeed with their education. They have even contacted me when they felt that I need to focus on certain areas more than others where my child was struggling, to make sure that she exceeds in all areas not just those were she has succeeded. They have also started working one on one within the classroom in those areas and also gave suggestions on how to meet these goals inside and outside the classroom. We have already seen a great improvement. The principle is great and is always willing to help. He always has a smile on his face and knows my child by name. Overall I feel this is a great school and I am excited to have my child continue to go here over the next several years.

Prairie Crossing Elementary School
11605 South Bradbury Ranch Dri, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Prairie Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie Crossing Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top