Posted September 30, 2014
We have had a good experience at Legacy Point as both dual-working and single-working parents. Whenever issues have come up we talked to the staffed and everything worked out. The boys have learned and grown a lot at Legacy. The Principal is very passionate about the teacher/parent teaming up, students success and follow up on questions. The Franklin Covey Leadership program has been great for our kids and we apply the same standards at home. Feedback from parents via the PTIB and SAC are truly reviewed and supported by school leadership as necessary. Parents and the staff work hard together to keep our school great and continually improve (parent feedback for improvements have been put into place). Our family is pleased with our experience at LPE.

Posted October 09, 2013
My school is a huge advocate of the 7 habits of highly productive people...The teachers encourage these habits every day. It enables kids to think productively, courteously, and model development of their life habits off of proven success criteria. It seems to be working. Way to go Legacy Point Elementary.

Posted August 21, 2013
Legacy Point has dedicated leaders and outstanding teachers. I've had two daughters attend this school. Their teachers have the ability to teach at so many different levels in only one classroom. They strive for personal excellence and are there to ensure the kids meet their potential. The school started a new math program for the kids after conducting a nation-wide search. The school tested the top math programs before making a final decision. I like the fact that the Principal knows the students' names and greats the kids. The Principal is highly engaged in the classrooms on a daily basis. Parent volunteering has increased over the last several years. The school has utilized and been recognized for the, "7 habits" program within the school. They are teaching leadership skills to the students and practicing those skills during school. The school could improve by offering more science courses when funds for these program become available.

Posted August 12, 2012
As a parent of a Kindergartner and a 3rd grader I couldn't be happier with the growth and direction of LPE. From teachers to staff to the PTA, everyone is focused on creating a community of leaders and what more could you want for your kids?

Posted January 31, 2011
I like Legacy Point. The teachers that I have had have all been wonderful, and while like all public schools they teach to the middle, they do their best. I also believe that the administration truly enjoys the children and cares about the education that they get. Parental involvement really depends on the class. The PTA is a bit clicky-- nothing to avoid but be prepared for a lot of chatter & gossip.

Posted September 21, 2010
My son just started his second year at LPE after attending another school in Douglas County for four years. HE LOVES IT! LPE has provided him with numerous opportunities to stretch academically and socially. The teachers are second to none and go above and beyond. The kids are nice and loving toward one another. I will always be grateful to Sheila Beving and her staff for the love and care they have shown my son.

Legacy Point Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2010
my child goes to this school and she and tons of other kids are bullied everyday she comes home crying and when she tells the teachers or if they see it they wont do anything

Legacy Point Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2009
I have one child who has attended this school for 4 years. I've had excellent experiences with the teachers and school staff. My child has progressed extremely well and will have a second child starting there this year. My children are so fortunate to attend such a high quality school. The instruction has been top notch.

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted October 27, 2008

Legacy Point Elementary School
12736 South Red Rosa Circle, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Legacy Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top