Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Legacy Point Elementary School 2

Posted February 10, 2016
I believe LPE is an acceptable choice for your average child who does not require any additional services. However, for children who do require special services you need to look elsewhere. Their knowledge of learning disorders is minimal and the staff is resistant to open communication. The school also seems to have a high turnover rate with principals and teachers.

Legacy Point Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2015
Our family likes LPE. It has a smaller community feel to it. The parent groups are very active. The Leader in Me program provides leadership, goal setting, accountability and focus to the students. While there has been change over in principals the last few years, like other DCSD schools, LPE has retained quite a few veteran teachers and staff. My kids come home happy and like school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 20, 2015
I really respect every single teacher that I have come into contact with, and more importantly, my children have nothing but good things to say about every teacher that they and their friends come into contact with.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 20, 2015
I think that when my children have fairly short programs on the computer and then a certain amount of time reading each night, it fosters an attitude and habit of learning and enjoying learning.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 20, 2015
I am pleasantly surprised when I substitute teach that the students have so much personal and classroom responsibility, that I never had at this age in school. I am very pleased.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 20, 2015
Self respect and respect for others seems paramount in these students. I see it when I substitute teach and I see it in my children's interactions with each other and with their peers. I am most impressed.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 20, 2015
With the leaves that are given for leadership opportunities that are they displayed proudly into 'trees' in the town square, being a better person is not only encouraged, it is celebrated.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 20, 2015
Between being a lighthouse school and really integrating Steven Covey's 7 Habits into our children's daily work and lives, I'm really looking forward to seeing how well they will now fair in higher education and in their lives.

Legacy Point Elementary School 5

Posted November 20, 2015
Legacy Point is an absolutely outstanding school; and coming from a private school background, and my children all coming from charter school background, I am much more pleased with Legacy Point; at their intention for greatness in all of their staff and for accountability in their students. I'm so pleased and a little surprised as well!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 20, 2015
To all of my sons' teachers in the past 7 years, we have been very blessed to have excellent teachers for every single year. It's shocking that since I came from a private school background and my sons all came from charter school backgrounds, that I am much more pleased with the teachers and learning that my children have received at Legacy Point; especially Mrs. Quintana, Mrs. Geary and Mrs. Conn.

12736 Red Rosa Circle, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Legacy Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top