Bad
Good

Mammoth Heights is a wonderful school. Our children have been attending for the last two years and have had terrific teachers. They look forward to going to school and they are learning a lot along the way!

My son is in full day kindergarten at Mammoth Heights and I can't say enough good things about this school. We relocated to Parker from a large city school district in Texas and I had concerns that our local public school there would not be challenging enough for him there. Here, they seem to go at his pace and challenge him in areas where he needs it and meet his needs in areas where he needs support. The staff is friendly and communicative and know the children by name (the administrative staff, not just the teachers he interacts with each day). I can't wait for my younger son to join him at MHE.

I moved my son here from another Douglas County school in 3rd grade where he was a grade behind. The amount of attention he received in addressing his needs and adapting him to a comfortable learning environment so he could thrive was exceptional. Now he's in 6th grade and completely caught up to other children his age. He's also excited about learning which he was lacking before so Mammoth Heights has got this teaching thing down to an art-form!

This school and the staff are absolutely awesome! My son was in this school before we moved to Maryland, and I miss it dearly. My son has special needs, and the support my son got in this school was absolutely outstanding! The staff truly cares about what is best for your child and went out of their way to ensure he had the best accommodations to ensure academic success and well being. I am trying to move back just so my son can go there again because the Maryland school systems pale in comparison to the support he is getting now. Highly, highly recommend this school!

The principal and staff are amazing! You can tell from the moment you walk through the school doors that they care about your child and love their jobs. My child came mid-year and has been very happy at Mammoth Heights.

I am so impressed with Mammoth Heights. I moved my son here in 3rd grade (now he's in 6th grade), given it's great reputation- and it has fully exceeded my expectations. My son has autism, and they have been fantastic adapting to his abilities, as well as teaching his peers about acceptance. The students are so kind and compassionate, which is a direct result of how they've been taught. The teachers are creative, and really do care about the success of each student. I highly recommend this school! The special needs group is the best I've ever experienced!

I have been very unhappy here. My daughter attends, and is simply not challenged. We moved from Cherry Creek, and the level of instruction is very low. I feel the school gets high ratings as it compares to other DCSD schools, but in looking outside the district, it is a very average school. I am very sad we left Cherry Creek.

This is a Fantastic school with great teachers and staff! Although there are many private schools in the area, I would not even consider them due to the attention and help my girls get. Awesome, awesome, awesome-can not say it any better!

This is a Fantastic School. My boys were struggling in Aurora school. We moved into Parker and the school and teachers were able to really help them. They are doing great now.

We have experienced multiple schools, and MHE is absolutely the best of them all. When considering that there are many school options in our neighborhood (both charter and private), it is telling that MHE has the most students of any school in the district. This is due to the outstanding teachers, leadership and office staff. There is no school that can compete with MHE - it is hands down the best educational experience your child will ever have!

Last modified Mammoth Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.