Posted September 18, 2014
I moved my son here from another Douglas County school in 3rd grade where he was a grade behind. The amount of attention he received in addressing his needs and adapting him to a comfortable learning environment so he could thrive was exceptional. Now he's in 6th grade and completely caught up to other children his age. He's also excited about learning which he was lacking before so Mammoth Heights has got this teaching thing down to an art-form!

Posted April 27, 2014
This school and the staff are absolutely awesome! My son was in this school before we moved to Maryland, and I miss it dearly. My son has special needs, and the support my son got in this school was absolutely outstanding! The staff truly cares about what is best for your child and went out of their way to ensure he had the best accommodations to ensure academic success and well being. I am trying to move back just so my son can go there again because the Maryland school systems pale in comparison to the support he is getting now. Highly, highly recommend this school!

Posted November 13, 2013
The principal and staff are amazing! You can tell from the moment you walk through the school doors that they care about your child and love their jobs. My child came mid-year and has been very happy at Mammoth Heights.

Posted September 17, 2013
I am so impressed with Mammoth Heights. I moved my son here in 3rd grade (now he's in 6th grade), given it's great reputation- and it has fully exceeded my expectations. My son has autism, and they have been fantastic adapting to his abilities, as well as teaching his peers about acceptance. The students are so kind and compassionate, which is a direct result of how they've been taught. The teachers are creative, and really do care about the success of each student. I highly recommend this school! The special needs group is the best I've ever experienced!

Mammoth Heights Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
I have been very unhappy here. My daughter attends, and is simply not challenged. We moved from Cherry Creek, and the level of instruction is very low. I feel the school gets high ratings as it compares to other DCSD schools, but in looking outside the district, it is a very average school. I am very sad we left Cherry Creek.

Posted May 16, 2012
This is a Fantastic school with great teachers and staff! Although there are many private schools in the area, I would not even consider them due to the attention and help my girls get. Awesome, awesome, awesome-can not say it any better!

Posted May 08, 2012
This is a Fantastic School. My boys were struggling in Aurora school. We moved into Parker and the school and teachers were able to really help them. They are doing great now.

Posted December 22, 2010
We have experienced multiple schools, and MHE is absolutely the best of them all. When considering that there are many school options in our neighborhood (both charter and private), it is telling that MHE has the most students of any school in the district. This is due to the outstanding teachers, leadership and office staff. There is no school that can compete with MHE - it is hands down the best educational experience your child will ever have!

Posted January 18, 2010
Excellent school. My daughter just started Kindergarten and can't wait to go there everyday. The teachers are very involved and keep you updated on your child's progress. E-mail updates are also sent out at least once a week which is very useful as I don't have time to check the website daily.

Posted October 29, 2008
My daughter has been going to MHE since the school opened. It has been a great experience. The facility is clean and new, teachers are great and she has learned so much!

Mammoth Heights Elementary School
9500 Stonegate Parkway, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Mammoth Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mammoth Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top