Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I have an 8th grader at Cimarron. I like how the school is organized into pods making what could be an overwhelming environment into something friendlier and more manageable. Great communication between teachers and parents.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Having an extremely gifted kid was a challenge they met!! The dedication between the teams is great. Having one in HS CMS dos a great job with preparation.

I have been hit, kicked, punched, bit, and someone even threw a rock at my head. No action was taken to stop this bullying. And if you try to take action, the staff won't listen to you. Someone else's mom went into the school to falsely report me for bullying because it would make her son more popular and discredit me. But the school doesn't even bother to hear both sides of a story. Apparently, the first person to come tell is the person who is right. I was also bullied by the staff because after that woman went into the school, the staff in the office started standing up and calling me a bully, and told me I'm the problem. Then, the other boy's mother kept going into the school and putting on her fake tears and said I was cyberbullying her son because I sent him a text in Spanish. Her son was the one bullying me. He put trash on my head and bragged that he stole from me. Well, his mother didn't want the word to get out, so she did this. The staff started talking about me where I could hear them and they tried to take my phone away from me so many times. Why would a school listen to a liar? Why do they only care to hear one side of a story? Don't you care about your students? That's what's written on your website.

Both of my teens went through Cimarron and we loved it. Great leadership, teachers, and extracurricular programs!

More turnover in administration was just announced. Communication with parents is bad and answers are hard to come by or misleading.

My daughter is in the sixth grade and we are a christian family by choice. I don't like the fact that the science teacher can use their position to attempt to convince the class that GOD is not real. " if you can't see it then it isn't real". and then scold students when they don't agree with him. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and belief however, a teacher should respect the beliefs of Christians as much as atheist. We don't push Christianity on him and they shouldn't be allowed to push atheism on us. New leadership is needed.

I don't like the way they are teaching kids to be tatol tails and al goodie goodies. As a student I just gets tiring getting told on of little things like chewing gun when ur not supposed to and that kind of thing.

This is our 2nd year at Cimarron and we are happy with the school this year. Our child is on the honor roll, involved in sports and in the band program. I have to say coming out here from Cali 5 years ago and paying for our children to go to private schools out there compared to Douglas County School District we are very happy this year. Last year was a different story though, as a math teacher my child had was horrible and did not explain things in class and did make comments on how she did not have time to help kids after school if they did not understand something, she did not feel like wasting her time!! Good thing for her maternity leave coming up! I am so glad the math teacher this year really explains stuff if there is not clarity the first time. The school is quite large, but at least the do have the kids broken down into grades, teams and pods. I would recommend this middle school over the other two in Parker.

This school is extremely overcrowded, with large class sizes. The teachers do not seem to care about the individual students, but rather just seem to move them through like an assembly line. The standard answer seems to be "I have too many kids to be able to do _____" Fill in the blank with whatever you want. They are just too big.

yo this school is really good it is high in athletics and really acedemics cimarron will exell to become a great school in tha future Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Cimarron Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.