Parker, CO
Students enrolled: 1,371
Before care: Yes

Cimarron Middle School 2

Posted August 15, 2014
I don't like the way they are teaching kids to be tatol tails and al goodie goodies. As a student I just gets tiring getting told on of little things like chewing gun when ur not supposed to and that kind of thing.

Cimarron Middle School 3

Posted August 14, 2014
Too much turnover in the entire school district. New Principal and APs. School started but Website information is out of date, no one has information for PTO, clubs, etc. Parents can't be involved if they cannot find any information.

Cimarron Middle School 4

Posted February 09, 2012
This is our 2nd year at Cimarron and we are happy with the school this year. Our child is on the honor roll, involved in sports and in the band program. I have to say coming out here from Cali 5 years ago and paying for our children to go to private schools out there compared to Douglas County School District we are very happy this year. Last year was a different story though, as a math teacher my child had was horrible and did not explain things in class and did make comments on how she did not have time to help kids after school if they did not understand something, she did not feel like wasting her time!! Good thing for her maternity leave coming up! I am so glad the math teacher this year really explains stuff if there is not clarity the first time. The school is quite large, but at least the do have the kids broken down into grades, teams and pods. I would recommend this middle school over the other two in Parker.

Cimarron Middle School 1

Posted September 25, 2011
This school is extremely overcrowded, with large class sizes. The teachers do not seem to care about the individual students, but rather just seem to move them through like an assembly line. The standard answer seems to be "I have too many kids to be able to do _____" Fill in the blank with whatever you want. They are just too big.

Cimarron Middle School 0

Posted November 14, 2009
yo this school is really good it is high in athletics and really acedemics cimarron will exell to become a great school in tha future Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cimarron Middle School
22219 Hilltop Rd, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Cimarron Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cimarron Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top