Parker, CO
Students enrolled: 1,786

Posted June 23, 2013
This is such a great school! I moved to Legend last year after doing horrible in Kentucky and I noticed a big difference between the two. Legend has a huge caring family environment. The staff is always talking and communicating with students and if they see a student who feels left out, they go and talk to them and then hook them up with a couple of people. The students are so caring and they show a lot of pride. The staff come from all over Eastern Colorado and they can't stop talking about how great this school is. For only being 5 years old to this day, many schools in not only Douglas County, but in Colorado is looking up to us. They want to see what Legend High School is doing. The teachers are one of the best teaching staffs in the State of Colorado. If you are a music lover, this is the high school for you. We have theater, band, orchestra, choir, and unlike other schools, you can also create your own club that you can lead. The opportunities are endless when you walk into the doors of Legend. I've only been there for a year, but I can tell you this: this school will change your life, whether it be a teacher, a staff member, or another student. You will love Legend HS!!!!

Posted May 25, 2013
Legend is a wonderful school. I like that we are so united and supportive of one another and that really helps out in all areas. For the most part the teachers are great and helpful but there are a few that are no the best. There are high standards that keep the envoirnment really positive and happy. It is a really great school, I enjoy going to school there and would never want to change schools.

Posted June 21, 2012
Legend is the best thing that has ever happened to me. The leadership displayed by both the outstanding staff and upperclassmen inspires me everyday to be my best. Legend provides a variety of classes to fit the needs of individual students. I'm challenged to reach my potential in a postive manner.

Posted May 05, 2012
I retired from So Dak and moved to Co. Started driving school bus to Legend 2 years ago. All my contact with the principal, teachers, and security guards have been very positive. They are caring, kind, and professional. I am impressed with the Legend High students. They are great young adults giving me great confidence in the future. This school has earned the highest ratings.

Posted May 05, 2012
Teachers and administrative staff are sensational, knowledgable, and really work with individual students to achieve goals. Classes are fit for students to provide challenging curriculum for all levels. School environment is outstanding, with amazing respect among everyone. The activities, from athletics to the performing arts, are ideal and there is something for every student. Legend is an amazing school.

Legend High School 1

Posted December 20, 2011
This is by far the worst high school ever. All I have to say about this school is negative things the atmosphere of this school is not good. I used to go to this high school and recently switched because I'd had enough of a lot of the staff. this is a new school and still has many flaws in their system

Posted May 12, 2011
My oldest kid graduated from PHS in 2008 with honors. My middle daughter transfered from PHS to Chaparral at the start of her senior year and graduated 2010. My youngest daughter transfered to Legend from PHS at the beginning of her sophomore year. My daughter LOVES LHS! My biggest objection to PHS is a lack of rules and passion. They make it easy for the kids to sneak out of class and off campus. If the teachers and administration don't care why should the students. Legend offers open campus to second quarter sophmores and upper classmen. All student must earn open campus. Everyone at Legend really cares and it shows. I would also like to add that Chaparral is a wonderful school!

Posted February 08, 2010
LHS is a great school. It has a great atmosphere. Most of the teachers I have had have been good. The standards are high, but they don't feel that they are so high only a few can acheive them. I am in the inaugural class, and sometimes I wish I was in a HS with older kids, but it is nice being the oldest and just a 10th grader.

Posted January 07, 2010
I am so impressed with the curriculum and philosophy. I have so many great things to say about this school. It's an all around great school.

Posted November 17, 2009
Best HS ever. Newer school but I'm sure this school will continue on a great path as long as they stick with the administration staff and the teachers. Time will tell in the next 5 years if this school is for real.

Legend High School
22219 Hilltop Rd, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Legend High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legend High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top