Parker, CO

Posted April 13, 2015
Northeast is a warm, caring learning environment for my son. His 5th Grade year has been the best yet! His teacher (Mrs. West) is amazing and the staff obviously took special care in the placement of my child. He has blossomed. The 5th Grade Math arrangement has been amazing! Mrs. Burnett has exceeded my expectations and my son can't wait for Math Class everyday. I definitely feel my son is prepared for Middle School and Northeast ahs helped him realize a genuine love for learning. Thank you!

Posted March 16, 2014
Northeast is a wonderful school. The teachers and principal are very proactive in meeting each student's needs. I couldn't be happier to have my kids attend this outstanding, public neighborhood school.

Posted September 04, 2013
My daughter's school is North East Elementary and we love it. My son attended North East for three years and now my daughter is in 3rd grade. Our teachers have always been amazing and creative and the staff are all friendly and helpful. My son left for Jr. High completely ready for the challenges ahead. He was given the extra help he needed with organization, as well as being pulled out for accelerated math. I am confident that my daughter will be happy there and find success as well. The community is close and involved and I couldn't be happier.

Posted September 04, 2013
We are happy to be a part of this school, and this community. The principal is outstanding, personable and driven. The teachers are committed, involved and caring. This all in the face of a current BOE administration that has pushed through agendas that the majority of our community does not agree with. We are blessed to have such commitment to our children in times of change. The parents, committees, PTO and community are very dedicated to the best environment for our children to excel and to have a bright and competitive future. We are involved, tight-knit, educated, and supportive of each other. Douglas County schools are extremely well regarded and exceptional. As with all governing entities in a democracy, there are occasionally adjustments to be made. I highly recommend this school, its sister school Mountain View Elementary, and the intermediate and high schools that this school feeds in to.

Posted January 02, 2013
Wow, can't say enough about this school. We were blessed with a new principle a year and a half ago. She has made monumental changes in this school to make it a positive learning experience for every child. She cares deeply about each and every child and has gone to additional measures to make sure our children are safe. The teachers are just as wonderful. They pay attention to each child's needs and help them grow.

Posted December 19, 2012
Principal Tynecki has made great strides in making this a good strong school. Teachers care and staff are great. Great community feeling at this school. Good parent involvement.

Posted February 21, 2012
I agree with what a difference a school year makes! New administrative staff is GREAT! Out with the old staff, in with the new staff and things are so much better! Looking forward to things getting even better. Our family is feeling we have a school who now really cares about our children!

Posted August 28, 2011
We moved to Parker last year & enrolled in our neighborhood schools based on the amazing impression our sister school Mt.View (k-2) made on us. Northeast didn't make as strong of an impression last year, however...THIS year is a whole NEW experience! THANKS to our NEW principal, Jeannie Tynecki! WOW what difference the start of this year has made! The parents are so delighted with the refreshing & exciting changes Mrs. Tynecki has made. We are so proud to be part of such a supportive & enriching school community. These sister schools are dynamic duo for sure! The PTO is awesome & the families of Northeast are welcoming & supportive of all students. We were blessed with an amazing 4th grade teacher last year, & have been equally impressed so far this year! The new art teacher has dove in head first & the kids are really excited about their projects. Both Mt. View & NE offer wonderful school clubs for students & a contagious enthusiasm to do their best & be the best! THANK YOU to all the teachers & staff, especially Mrs. Tynecki, for working so hard to make Northeast an amazing place to educate my children! It's a NEW day at Norhteast! :)

Northeast Elementary School 2

Posted June 07, 2009
Really was disappointed in our 5th grade school year. We got on D track which we didn't want and we had teachers who didn't teach my child anything. Their other school in Texas was so much better. Will be looking for another school for my child next year, possibly private. I went to the principal and he didn't seem concerned.

Posted November 07, 2008
We have one child currently attending Northeast and two more in the next few years. We are pleased with the school's expectation level in all areas. Students are challenged and encouraged to be lifelong learners. We recommend this school to all families.

Northeast Elementary School
6598 North State Hwy 83, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Northeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top